Who would you like to see on the cover of American Vogue?

Freja is no ethereal beauty. Her claim to fame is her androgynous look. So no, there's no way Freja would score an American cover over Miranda. :ninja: And as much as I love Natalia, I don't think she'd get a cover for starring in a movie. She has very little film experience and besides, the movie isn't even produced by an American studio. As far as I know, the movie will be released in Europe first, so if there's any chance she will do press for it, it's going to be in Europe.

I saw someone mention Charlize Theron earlier, and I have to say, she would be a fabolous choice! She's an amazing actress, a classic beauty and I think American audiences are really enthralled by her. I think Heidi Klum would also be a good candidate. The woman is practically an empire by now, and it is without a doubt that much of the sucess of Project Runway has been because of her. She managed to put that show out there, and although previous seasons have been a bit lackluster compared to the older ones, it is still riding on a wave of sucess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miranda is not my favorite model. I was just posting something I saw plausible. .
I know, me too, what an awful generalization typical of this section to be dumped into. This is actually why this section is rather hopeless, it's always a battle between '~omgIloveherandnoonesprettierthanher~' vs. I'll do anything to put your team [aka. favorite model] off. Now I feel like a 12 year-old for commenting here, twice. :lol:

Another great cover choice would be Naomi Watts. Just finished watching an interview and she seems like such a lovely person.

^

I dont think Miranda , Hilary other VS etc. will ever get a cover
Freja has a bigger shot of scoring a US Cover than Miranda
people would relate more to Freja, an ethereal beauty, bigger sex appeal
than miranda , great story to tell.

Arizona needs her big Vogue Magazine break cover, I hope Anna gives
her a cover soon, Lara is probable maybe

after Kate's cover. I hope the Model covers will be back on US Vogue
Natalia and Jonathan Rhys Meyers Movie for 2012, very likely will be given a US Vogue cover. and Charlize Theron pls. no more Sarah Jessica Parker :sick:

actually miranda has a huge chance of scoring a solo cover compared to freja given the fact that she is a celebrity who is dating orlando bloom. anna doesnt just want a pretty face, she also wants someone with a story to tell.

i dont think freja is anna's favorite at all.

by the way, just want to correct my early post that i wanted daria, raquel and lara on the cover of vogue us instead of giselle, daria and raquel.

Lets be real her, this thread is just another excuse to post everyone's favorite models, so without further ado:
bellazon

Honestly, there's nobody with a more striking, classicaly beautiful, symmetrical, both accessible and high fashion face in the industry. American housewives would be blown away and the whole country would weep from all the perfection.

:mrgreen:

I didn't post my favourites, but I would love to see Heather, Abbey and Lily on a cover together.

I would actually really like to see a Karolina Kurkova cover. Her last and only cover was back in 2001, no? She's one of the models with a more interesting personality and energy. She's just a classic IMO.

I agree on Charlize Theron, Naomi Watts and Rosie Huntington-Whitely. I would also love to see a Astrid Berges-Frisbey cover, just because she's got such a photogenic face and she's not as overrated as many of the new starlets bracing the covers. And for solely stanning purposes, I would love a Miranda and Gemma Ward cover. :P

Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel in one cover would be orgasmic.

i'd like to see multi-model since i love the cover in 2007.
yes,for Daria,i want her to have a solo cover,but i don't know if anna want her,so let's pray:P

Between Lara and Freja, who do you guys think is more deserving of the cover? I'm very biased myself, but I'd like to know what you guys think. Who do you think Anna would give the privilege to first?

Lara would be more possible, since they have given her more OG editorials. Freja only appears when it's shot by Meisel, iirc.

my wishlist;
Vogue USA Ymre Stiekema
Vogue Paris Carola Remer
Vogue Italia Kelly Mittendorf

US Vogue:
  • Heidi Klum
  • Chanel Iman and Karlie Kloss
  • Amanda Seyfried
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Mila Kunis

Couples:
  • Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady
  • Heidi Klum and Seal
  • Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
  • Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge
  • Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
  • Top Male Star and a Model and I nominate that Daria Werbowy, Alessandra Ambrosio, Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone or Maryna Linchuk to be the models.

Lets be real her, this thread is just another excuse to post everyone's favorite models, so without further ado:
:rofl:

I actually wouldn't mind if they still kept using celebreties on they're cover.. I would honestly love it if Vogue US did they're covers like Vogue UK.. Only using different models that were high on prestige instead of regular newcomers and the celebreties be people of the fashion industry instead of just celebreties that have something coming out..

I'd love a really glamorous, red carpet style Gisele and Tom Brady cover. Maybe for the issue that covers the MET gala.

After watching a Law & Order: SVU marathon, I have to say that Mariska Hargitay would be someone I'd enjoy seeing on the cover. She doesn't seem to fit Anna's idea of a cover choice, but I think she would be a refreshing choice. She's in a highly popular show, is a respected actress and seems to be one of the more sane celebrities. If I saw her on the cover, I'd definitely buy the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->