Why Laura Bush shoulda gone for couture

How odd. If Oscar is her signature designer, then he should've designed a custom-made gown for her.

Hah, it's not even a nice dress... :innocent:
And don't worry, Lauren, the other three ladies look just as bad as you. Could have been worse, couldn't it?

Hmmm...I think Laura looks the best out of all of 'em. And the red looks nice.

The dress can't be that bad if three other women wore it to the event as well :lol:

^ That was my reaction, his stuff may be boring and prissy but it's hardly frumpy like that hideous ensemble.

I like OdlR, but that dress is terrible! I can't believe that even one other person would be wearing it.

I love de la Renta, but the dress or whatever it is doesn't do anything for me.

And nor does the First Family.

i think i'd be more embarassed to be seen with george w., the dress is something you can get rid of easily.

I hate that's she's adopted Oscar De La Renta as her "signiture" designer. She always seems to wear his most terrible gowns anyway.. hmm..

I like how she changed out of it. :lol: She looks much better in the black dress anyways.

I used to really like ODLR but the past 3 years have turned me off :x

Laura is an attractive lady, I wish she were at least a bit more interested in fashion.

Hum ... Oscar is doing good apparently ... $8500 a dress, four of them ... you got $34000 right there!

ultramarine said:
Hum ... Oscar is doing good apparently ... $8500 a dress, four of them ... you got $34000 right there!

:lol: Now that's crunching some numbers.

Hmmm....this sounds like a nightmare that I had right before my senior prom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->