Will Chalker

Thank you. Lovely catalogues. Will is a lion.
The story of the Hugo Boss Orange campaign is weird : 2 guys, 1 girl but one guy is rejected - how can it be Will ?!!!! - and the couple almost makes love next to him but he doesn't care, he reads a book !!! and finally he finds to guys in white underwear to wait or have a chat (or more). Ridiculous !!!!

Thank you. Lovely catalogues. Will is a lion.
The story of the Hugo Boss Orange campaign is weird : 2 guys, 1 girl but one guy is rejected - how can it be Will ?!!!! - and the couple almost makes love next to him but he doesn't care, he reads a book !!! and finally he finds to guys in white underwear to wait or have a chat (or more). Ridiculous !!!!

i find the story/campaign weird as well. i mean, tony is attractive, but will is absolutely perfect! :heart: i hate how his back is towards us for most of this lame campaign.

but, it's always nice to see will still scoring some lucrative campaigns!

love the h&m catalogue pics! It is always better to have this type of material than seenig Will sit in a dusty corner like many other male models of the 2000's :(

Last edited by a moderator:
MAC Menswear fall 2012

kentonmagazine.com

Lucky Brand February 2012

luckybrand.com

Oh it was for Lucky Brand then. Earlier we saw a pic of Andrea and Will working together so that is the result.
I wish Will could do editorials in magazine that I could buy. Those are nice but I catalogues are more boring at the end.

BTS pic of the Hugo Boss campaign.

4affcc7a616111e180d5123.jpg

twitter/hugoboss

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->