Gossip : Who Slept With Who

Originally posted by Theory@Oct 1 2004, 12:33 AM
there was one girl, with a L...Lani? and she was dating...or basically f-ing a model named Jeremy, is that the same dude?
[snapback]381350[/snapback]​

I think the girl was called Leoni and the model in question, Jeremy Hassol ... And I would give everything to see that part of the show :cry:

[attachmentid=29134]

what the heck? this is the weirdest thing ever.
i was reading random articles in newspapers yesterday and one of the articles was an interview with some guy whose uncle i think is Rem Koolhaus and in the interview the guy (who designs shoes) blatantly said how Rem bought his shoes for his wife AND Miuccia. flat out blatanly... now reading this thread, it's hilarious actually... :rofl:

This thread is gold! I didn't realize Miuccia was that kinda girl :lol:

Wow @ Miu & Rem :shock: Always thought the store & catwalk design would be the only thing joining them together :lol:

well..i don't think it's because they're european and i don't think it's totally normal...but i heard something similar...

he sounds kind of gross... :ninja:

:lol:

Well i'm european and my hubby is actually dutch like Rem, and i can guarantee that I would kill him if he became "european" according to Rem.:lol:

This thread is hilarious!

“isn't tom ford straight and married?” “I rather burn off a cigarette on my eye than doing something with Mr. Lagerfeld” “the ugly bus”:rofl:

It's all about gay men and hetero sex/romance. There's no lesbians?

Hahahhaha... Love this thread!!
Posted via Mobile Device

photographers date models ad editors and stylists pretty often...photographers are the rock stars of the fashion industry... :innocent:

Hell No! Photogs are the angels of the fashion industry. Just look at Uncle Terry..
15069-800w.jpg
models

Uncle Terry is demure.
He's the purest person I know, except for Jesus.
I heard he is a Virgin and he saves himself for marriage.

BTW, this thread is GOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->