Willhelm for Capucci F/W 2003.04 Milano

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
:shock: I had no idea :shock:
Bernhard Willhelm designs the f/w 03 Capucci collection (never heard of Capucci before) and it looks a lot like a BWcollection to me.
Not too bad, not too good -regarding that Bernhard is capable of great style- anyway, here are my choices.
Loved the full knee length skirts that form the basis of the collection and the all white look.

Take note from style.com
The difference between this and many another revival of a defunct fashion house is that Capucci is alive, spry and actively involved in the enterprise at the age of 74. Another twist is that Willhelm is only the first of the young designers who will be involved; next season his contributions will be shown alongside those of Tara Subkoff, of Imitation of Christ, and the Spanish designer Sybilla.

That sure made my day, j'adore Sybilla :wub:

I like that Karate looking outfit :wub: The rest is very interesting. I'd like to get up close and look at it in person..

owwh i love that third outfit!!!the blue one! :o :wub:

Cool! 8) I like it.

Toned down, but a bit similar to his signature collection last Fall (especially the colors), but I liked that too.

I like that Karate looking outfit :wub: The rest is very interesting. I'd like to get up close and look at it in person..
Me too! I so see some star wearing it!

Very interesting. :shock: These pieces are very wearable, good shades for fall and would make good transition pieces. I'll be keeping my eye open for this label in the coming seasons.

Thanks for the pics. :D

I loved it also...I'm happy that you found out that he is he designer for the house of Capucci.

hmmm.. just to make sure that we already had a Bernhard W. doing Capucci thread since March...

please check out existing 'older' threads regarding 'preview' collections and feel welcome to post more images, comments, etc. on those 'old' threads.
adding more threads on existing topics its a bit confusing (at least to me :doh: )

eg: Yohji aslo has a number of threads for fw03-04.

ps. the pictures got 'lost' during a recent server change :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->