Capucci Fall '03

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
(From Wallpaper)
Roman couturier, Roberto Capucci, set up his Alta Moda business in 1950 aged 20, and he has never licensed his name. But now in his seventies, Capucci has finally decided to move into the big time. WHile he concentrates on couture, a newly assembled creative team, including Bernard Willhem, Sybilla and Tara Subkoff (of IOC fame), has been briefed to create a new line of Capucci ready-to-wear and accesories. The first collection was recently launched in Milan and has all the classic references: the capes, the pleats, the volume and geometric cutting. Greated by equal amounts of enthusiasm by press and buyers alike, the debut collection is bound to continue the great tradition.

Intresting. :wink:

Capucci Fall 2003

Not bad, I see a few wearable pieces. B) I'm interested to see what they come up with next.

Thanks for the info. :flower:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
This is really gorgeous.It reminds me of Margiela(oversized trench) and CDG AW 98 or was it spring? It may not be the most original but I LOVE a lot of it.I agree Astrid the white jacket is beautiful I see it developing a cult following.

I really liek it, it is ncie modern wearable and still avant garde

quite good moment there for Bernhard Willehelm but I :unsure: think we already have a link on this guys, since some months now :P

I do like some pieces, like the white coat, that seem well made but some other pieces strike me as not well made at all. some of the pants seem very ill-fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"