Votes: 2 15.4%
  • In Between 1&2

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Other: ??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Casius

Reaction score
Well after looking through these forums for a few days I have to say there is a rather abundant amount of stylish ladies on this forum.
So now my question to you ladies, what styles do you like most on men? I know this is going to vary significantly for everyone, but I thought this might be fun. :smile:

I like relaxed looks that can very easily be tweaked for a night out. Simplicity is key with mens clothing, at least to me. Little things like changing shoes or adding a nice jacket/coat...or a reallly nice fedora.. love those on men :heart:

I like it in guys that they approach dressing in a 'romantic' way, that they exclude everything that looks 'tough'.

I don't like when a guy dresses too trendy - I will be totally turned off someone who is flashy with what they wear. Jeans and a tshirt and a blazer is usually best, or the whole indie vibe (vintage, drainpipes, scarves etc) is okay as long as it's not too overdone. Then it just looks stupid. I think its not just about the clothes, it's also about how the clothes fit and if they reflect their personality or not

^ i agree... i think that's wherein lies the problem, looks don't truly reflect personalities. Should be rule number 1!

I prefer between 1&2 except you are a teenager or in your early 20s.. but it also means i don't take much look at you. :P

lol, I see. :D

Great answers so far. You ladies are so helpful. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->