Wonderland November / December 2010 : Chloe Moretz by Aitken Jolly

Beautiful beautiful cover. She's going to be absolutely stunning when she's older!

Rose is the star of this issue...amazing ed..

Ph Robbie Fimmano
St Christian Stroble
Mo Yuri Pleskun, Micky Ayoub, Janis Vilumovs, Tyler Riggs, Alan Carey, Frey Mudd, Corey Baptiste, and Christian Brylle

thefashionisto

Rose's Ed is awesome.. I'd say she the best colored model "In Print" of today
Ryan Bertroche looks soo delicious in that last shot

wow..I had no idea who this girl was...saw the cover and LOVED it, so off i went to Wikipedia....and she's 13??!!! :o couldn't believe my eyes. She looks like a young Kim Noorda on the cover...absolutely captivating. :heart: such a graceful face, and I'm sorry, but if you don't know who she is or how old she is (as I didn't), i think this cover not only stands alongside but even shines amongst 'model' covers. her sophistication and expression is convincing....i would have thought her a model in her late teens, at the very least....not a 13 yr old actress. I love the simplicity, and that discerning look on her face.... this is an exceptional cover, imo. :crush:

:lol: She's 13?!? And people are complaining about Daphne's cover...

^ There's nothing inappropriate about Chloe's shoot. Most peoples' problem with Daphne's photo was not merely her age but that she was styled in a manner and photographed in a pose that suggested sexualisation in an inappropriate way given her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this look on Chloe. Her usual stylist is Nell Kalonji, who's Katie Shillingford's assistant, great combo.

"Take Back the Night"
ph: Xevi Muntane
fashion editor: Way Perry
models: Nyasha Matonhodze & O'Shea Robertson

*myfdb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back