Worst Celebrity Outfits of 2005

IdiotGirl

Reaction score
This is in response to the Best Dressed Stars of 2005 since I am slightly more pessimistic. This is to tell everyone what you think was some of the worst choices in outfit. Anyways, here is some of my picks:

Jessica Simpson(and to think she had her own fashion line)
Ugly.jpg

Lindsay Lohan
llohan.jpg

Paris Hilton
Uglier.jpg

I was actually going to do the same thread but I realized there were too many fashion disasters to choose from. My vote goes to Kimberley Stewart.

Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson are definitely on my worst-dressed list.

Paris Hilton
Jessica Simpson
Britney Spears

I'd post the whole Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie thread, but....

Yes! Now there are some serious fashion offenses. Not any of those looks of Lindsay above.

yuckashlee1.jpg

yuckashlee2.jpg

from the ashlee thread. sorry, you can delete if my source is unacceptable. :doh:

Mary-Kate Olsen wins by a beaten-up Balenciaga.
It's such a shame, this girl can put it on and honestly look fabulous, but what annoys me, is that she just deliberatly makes herself look like sh*t in order to make some kind of pretentious, childish statement about her upbringing. For a while, it was tolerable, but lately, geez ... it's getting old.
And for god's sake Mary-Kate, wash your hair.

Credit : plant-olsen.

Gawd, that first photo is Paris is so :sick:.
MK is no better. Why dose she have to dress like a feral? :yuk: His posture is shocking and annoys me too. Stand up straight girl!

bliss_ said:
Mary-Kate Olsen wins by a beaten-up Balenciaga.
It's such a shame, this girl can put it on and honestly look fabulous, but what annoys me, is that she just deliberatly makes herself look like sh*t in order to make some kind of pretentious, childish statement about her upbringing. For a while, it was tolerable, but lately, geez ... it's getting old.
And for god's sake Mary-Kate, wash your hair.
Credit : plant-olsen.

Nevermind she seems not to want to cleanse herself regularly. Showers are good! Cleanliness is next to godliness! :lol:

Ashlee SImpson
Mary Kate Olsen
V. Beckham
Jessica Simpson
Paris Hilton
Kimberly Steward
Britney Spears

all terrible dressers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members