Worst Celebrity Outfits of 2005

well i will go against the grain on this one...

mariah carey: sure, she is a giant tart with gaudy, tight clothing. but i actually LIKE how she says 'this is who i am, and this is how i dress'. she is one of the few fuller figured celebs. she is proud of her curves and flaunts them. good on her! B)

paris hilton: she knows what she likes, she is confident and she isnt afraid to try something new. i get a laugh out of her over-the-top clothes. she dresses like eddy on ABFAB :lol:

victoria beckham: she just TRIES so hard. i think that occasionally she gets it right, but mostly she just looks uncomfortable and highstrung.
that pompom monstrosity takes the cake! she looks like she has giant furry boobs hanging on her jumper
i think that she would be SO attractive if she just loosened up, took off a pound of makeup and dressed casually. she is so overprocessed and overmaintained.

fergie: cant say i really care. ever since she joined the BEP their music is sh*t. she just wears common club trash, like their music i suppose.

marykate: she has become a parody of herself. she is trying so hard to be 'alternative', and it honestly comes across as tragic sometimes. she needs to work on her posture thats for sure! and she needs to learn about minimalism :lol:

britney: :cry: i just feel really sorry for her. i am not going to criticise her looks because she comes across as so depressed, i think that letting herself go has been because of her unhappiness. i hope she makes a comeback soon! remember how AMAZING she looked in the past?

my personal worst dressed award goes to nicole richie. she has lost all of her spirit and all of her personal taste. who cares if she dressed a bit trashy in the past? i would much prefer to see that than some stupid 'perfect' image where everything is just so. she bores me to tears, because her outfits say to me 'i am a personality-free intangible clothes hanger sapped of all energy and zest'

lindsay lohan she just has no personal style. it is written all over her. she wears the latest and greatest but she just doesent understand that its not about that!

Ciara
25_ciara_markmcgrath.jpg
042805_5ciara300.jpg

Ciara_4_-_WCGIs_Big_Jam_V_2004_-_lg.6774260.jpg
041805_4ciara300.jpg

ciara_0166.jpg

She is a very pretty girl, but her stylist always manages to make her look like a state. The obsession of putting her in short jackets with a bare midriff gives her arms as long as Mr.Tickle. Watching her music videos actually angers me.
photos from us ent, teen people, rolling stone and zap

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every celebrity has had one or more bad outfits this year.

I think all celebrities have had at least one bad outfit this year! But the celebrities with the most are...

Ashlee SImpson
Mary Kate Olsen
V. Beckham
Jessica Simpson
Paris Hilton
Kimberly Steward
Britney Spears

In England, Victoria Beckham is often named best dressed woman. :lol: In fact I think I read in a newspaper somewhere that Madonna was also named sexiest woman alive.:sick:

Jessica Simpson just invites the criticism.

My vote goes to:

Madonna (for god's sake, you are in your 40s!)
Britney (hope she gets back to her nice figure asap)
Mariah (well, tightness isn't the only answer for sexyness)
Jessica simpson (I dunno why she can't get things right with that gorgeous
body!!!!)

tine said:
i HATE this outfit... its sooooooooooooo ugly.. what was victoria thinking takeing it on???? :o

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: I think this is the worst out fit I've seen on her... I usually don't like her "style" but this is really too much!!!

I also don't like Paris's style, she has so much money and she dress like she just wants to say "Hello, look at me... I'm so rich!!!" This is not style! :sick:

vb
what the f*ck is that?!
is her bracelet chained to that ..skirt?
and as you scroll down it just gets worse.
i didn't believe what i was seeing for a second. noone could pull off those shoes except maybe a dominatrix/hooker.

I know many people liked Sienna Miller's look at first, but it got over done and I personally got sick and tired of the cowboy boots and the boho look. I also feel she just tried to hard to look like Kate Moss. That's my two cents so I don't want people jumping down my throat.

For me, it's Paris Hilton. Everything she wears manages to look trashy on her, even the most classy of dresses that would look amazing on anyone else.

That Jessica Simpson outfit posted above is awful, too.

I'm gonna post like 50 pics of a certain person whose style I feel was the worst this year in their thread later on. Stay tunned...:P

wew...

saann said:
I think that this was the ugliest outfit of 2005 worn by ms. simpson to the VMA's

Jessica look like a W....E here...
she should wore a better dress
she has a lot of money
buy some nice dress girl...OMG:( :doh: :cry:

Jessica Simpson
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Ashlee Simpson
Christina Aguilera
Lil' Kim
Pink
Mariah Carey