Would You Wear A T-shirt That Said ......

i read an article on fashion reflecting on politics and i think it would fit into this category. I would never wear any of those words on a toshirt, not even fashionista, just because i think that word is tacky.
I found one top i would wear reflecting on politics,

does anybody else remember those 'spoiled (b*tch) t-shirts? even those were obnoxious to me. these others, with c*nt, spick, whatever--I DON'T THINK SO

i couldn't wear t-shirt with those words as i couldn't wear this t-shirt...
7d_1_b.JPG
:yuk:

None of them. The rachial slurs are simply degrading, and what's the point of any of them? Someone who had to show their personality on their shirt doesn't know the full possiblities of showing your personality with fashion.

I really hate those t-shirts that say things like 'my favourite number is 69' or ' p*rnstar in training' :yuk:

By wearing a t-shirt w/ those names I feel like people would intrepret that as trying to hard to be different but really being cliche, and quite unoriginal. fashionista isint that bad but I dont really like words on shirts unless they are done quite stylized and still look pleasing to eye, bu tnot overwhelming.

ajott said:
It wasn't. The words were in a standard font, and there was nothing else on it.
sad. :(

i'd wear the westwood... :P

1.jpg

I wore this for a show once, wish i could've kept it.

& Does anyone remember those obnoxious tshirts that said "angel, princess, cutie" and the like. I hope they don't ever come back.:sick:

Nadia said:
& Does anyone remember those obnoxious tshirts that said "angel, princess, cutie" and the like. I hope they don't ever come back.:sick:

some people still wear those :sick: :sick:

Nadia said:
well i don't think overweight thirteen year olds count.. do they? :lol:

:lol: The same ones that wear t-shirts saying 'rockstar' or 'rock chick'.You just know they go home and listen to westlife

Diamond Star said:
:lol: The same ones that wear t-shirts saying 'rockstar' or 'rock chick'.You just know they go home and listen to westlife

*giggles* Or Mcfly...haha, those kids are adorable i must admit. -_-

I don't think anyone would dare appear in public with the word c*nt on it thats just asking to be smacked accross the face. I'd wear b*tch and fashionista. I have a shirt that says DUMP HIM lol does that count as an extreme? It really attracts guys. They come on to me everytime I wear it. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->