Would You Wear A T-shirt That Said ......

Recently I saw a woman with:

"Open 24hrs"

on her t-shirt, hmm.

I've seen the "Hitler European Tour" t-shirt once, but the years were 1939-1945 if I may correct that ...

no I wouldn't. Shirts like that just scream..."Look at me. I am wearing something that might offend someone. This makes me cool and edgy. Look at how individual I am".

To me, racist epitaphs are neither cute nor kitchy. The rest have been done ad nauseam. So no - I wouldn't wear any of them.

Ok if i wore any of them i wouldnt worry about disguise(i did a + on the ones i would:(

Would you wear a T-sh*t that siad any of the following words?:

+b*tch (i have two of them one says " Im not a b*tch im the b*tch and thats miss b*tch to you" and one says " You say im a b*tch like its a bad thing" in my defence these are lounging around the house tops)
c*nt
wh*re
Spick
Cracker
Goddamn
***hole
Bastard
Cocksucker
+Fashionista
motherf*cker

ajott said:

"Open 24hrs"

on her t-shirt, hmm.

I've seen the "Hitler European Tour" t-shirt once, but the years were 1939-1945 if I may correct that ...

All i can say is to the "Open 23hrs" is thats degrading to women and not just that it sounds like shes a:
wh*re
sl*t
Slag
Hooker

i'd wear them except the racist ones....only if these shirts are given to me. i don't think i'd buy them.

I don't typically wear slogan tee-shirts, and I would NEVER wear rude/tacky/racist ones!

The only shirt I have with a slogan on it is my beloved old "Fahrvergnugen" tee, which gives me vast street cred among my VW peeps.

Not a big fan of slogan t-shirts...I find them very mainstream and at times offensive & silly.

ajott said:

"Open 24hrs"

on her t-shirt, hmm.

that sounds like a vivienne westwood!!! :o

b2_1_b.JPG

:heart: i love that shirt

GroovyDolce said:
Not a big fan of slogan t-shirts...
neither am i... i'm not much of a fan of t-shirts in general...

brian said:
that sounds like a vivienne westwood!!! :o
It wasn't. The words were in a standard font, and there was nothing else on it.

mm id just wear fashionista maybe..

i hate those tees supre prints that say like skinny b*tch, and the b*tch is back

I wouldn't wear any of those unless they were accompanied by a funny picture, but most probably nah anyway.

What I hate more are those Hitler/Stalin/Whatever t-shirts, and those that sport the Swastika..
I just think that is so disrespectful and insensitive. :rolleyes:

twilight fairy said:
I wouldn't wear any of those unless they were accompanied by a funny picture, but most probably nah anyway.

What I hate more are those Hitler/Stalin/Whatever t-shirts, and those that sport the Swastika..

:doh: :angry: :cry: :unsure: people actually wear those? OMG!!!!!!!!:angry:

I wouldn't wear any of those words on my chest, back, or otherwise. Except for fashionista, they are all offensive, junvenile attempts to achieve shock value. Why define yourself with negativity?

twilight fairy said:

You're absolutly right. Those Hitler etc. shirts are just too awful...how can anyone make light of 11 million people dying? 6 million Jews persecuted? This is funny? A fashion statement? I hope I never see anyone wearing one of those because I may not be able to stop myself from informing them of their obvious sickness. I have family members who survived the concentration camps and are still alive today...and grandparents who fought in WWII. That is MY family! :censored:

anacori said:
You're absolutly right. Those Hitler etc. shirts are just too awful...how can anyone make light of 11 million people dying? 6 million Jews persecuted? This is funny? A fashion statement? I hope I never see anyone wearing one of those because I may not be able to stop myself from informing them of their obvious sickness. I have family members who survived the concentration camps and are still alive today...and grandparents who fought in WWII. That is MY family! :censored:

Right on, anacori :clap:

I'm with you, I don't think I could control myself if I saw someone wearing that Hitler shirt. My great-grandparents escaped Poland during the Nazi invasion. There is nothing fashionable about genocide. Can you imagine someone wearing a shirt that said something like: The Tutsis were right - or something equally as offensive? It's terrible.

sorry wrong thread............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->