KYLIAN MBAPPÉ, THE 23-YEAR-OLD PSG STAR, IS THE FUTURE OF SOCCER
Photography:
Gregory Harris
Styling: Edward Bowleg III
Hair: Brice Tchaga
Make-up: Luna Betsch
Model/Athlete: Kylian Mbappé

wsj.com

Have no idea who is he. But he’s hot and much more atrarctive than Neymar Jr. Thats for sure

Not familiar with his name but the cover and ed are giving Gap lookbook which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

Reactions: KoV
Not familiar with his name but the cover and ed are giving Gap lookbook which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

Mbappé is the biggest soccer star in Europe. These athletes will give minutes to the photographers for any given shoot so it's always a miracle when magazines get more than 2 images to print/use.

It makes me think Will Welch is coocking something with the World Cup. Lovely boy though.

It always makes me smile when people say they have no idea who Mbappé is :D I wish I'll be like them not knowing who he is ! :ninja:

It always makes me smile when people say they have no idea who Mbappé is :D I wish I'll be like them not knowing who he is ! :ninja:
If they don't know who he is they must be Americans. This is the only country where soccer is either laughed at or, in the majority of cases, totally obscure.

If they don't know who he is they must be Americans. This is the only country where soccer is either laughed at or, in the majority of cases, totally obscure.

Surprisingly am from soccer crazy Africa but just never had any interest in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->