Xavier Dolan

Actor and Director Xavier Dolan attends the Louis Vuitton Menswear Fall/Winter 2016-2017 Fashion Show as part of Paris Fashion Week. Held at 'Parc Andre Citroen' on January 21, 2016 in Paris, France.
AXR3JSv.jpg

getty

He's really cute and he has nice style.

I love his style. That LV sweater is fantastic. Reminds me of Cocteau drawings.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier Dolan, photographed by Alasdair McLellan for Louis Vuitton, SS 2016.

edenliaothewomb.tumblr

[

'It's Only the End of the World' New Stills

indiewire

Thanks for all the stills jexxica :flower:.

Definitely the film I'm mostly looking forward from Cannes fantastic selection. It seems like he managed to perfeclty applied his aesthetic to Lagarce's play. I love how he transformed Nathalie Baye though she reminds me a bit of Suzanne Clement's character in Les Amours Imaginaires.

Léa Seydoux and Xavier Dolan by Shayne Laverdiere for Madame Figaro, 13th May 2016.
PlfCOJW.jpg

Zuqtpi1.jpg

xaj8x7l.jpg

madame.lefigaro.fr

'It's Only The End Of The World (Juste La Fin Du Monde)' premiere in Cannes
2pcf99Q.jpg

SZmoASZ.jpg

25oeBRO.jpg

VLtt5nr.jpg

zimbio

Yeah wow, the reviews aren't good at all... I was quite shocked.

Yes the film got very mixed reviews ! Very surprising, especially since the performances are apparently fantastic. I can't wait to see it still.

I mean, such a fabulous cast ! And Xavier looked really cute both at the photocall and the premiere. Love the color of his suit at the screening but I don't think he should've worn a tie.

He looked good but the reviews were kinda expected. We (french people) are kinda snobbish and with all that amazing cast it would have been a surprise for me if it was well received.

Good point Lola ! I thought about that too.
Even though the French critics usually love him. I feel like at 26 to choose to adapt one of our most prestigious plays with some of the most biggest stars in French cinema could be considered as too presomptuous by critics here. It's a bit petty but it's a very French thing to desdain such bold ,or show off, moves.

Xavier Dolan attends the closing ceremony of the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 22, 2016 in Cannes, France.
PSorg1D.jpg

SJhHHvD.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->