Yana Sotnikova

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Featured on FDIB. Not many pictures so far, but she is with Avant in Moscow so I am expecting something special from her :flower:

sg4r60.jpg

Got a meeting very soon so no time to update more yet. But please, stay tuned, our schedule today i's worth waiting a few hours. And to give you a little taste of what's coming up, here is Yana, new girl from Avant Models, Moscow. Shot by Nikita Manin and just landed in Milan yesterday. Sounds good and looks good so far. But just wait until we can upload more of her brilliant book, both classy and experimental of course. A must see for tonight.

muykix.jpg

Getting closer to the point, having a closer look at Yana. We promised you and here we go. Yes, we guess it, you might not be totally satisfied. Need to see more. Want to see more. No need to rush, though. Yana is way too precious to get her whole portfolio spread in one post only and we decided to do it step by step. This time again, pictured by Nikita Manin who portrayed her as a silver-screen actress. Highlighting a strong jawline in disguise with a neat black and white all in subtle contrasts, perfectly matching her bone structure. More in our next feature on Yana: facts and figures. And more pictures, of course.

source: mariemaud.canalblog.com

She's just been featured on fdib again. Her full name is Yana Sotnikova. There were also a few other newsworthy things as well as some nice images. I thik she's very pretty, but I can't say I find her very interesting. It's early days though and I'm willing to be convinced :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Yana Sotnikova @ Avant (Russia)
Here we go, finally. Full-frontal introduction of Yana Sotnikova, our beloved newcomer from Avant Moscow who just signed with Women Milan. We previewed Yana at the end of last week with a few mysterious shots by Nikita Manin, suggesting a magical bone structure. Now, the new batch of tests by Lev Efimov is totally unveiling the powerful cheekbones, olive-green eyes and classic features of the 5'11 (180) young lady
... and truth is you can observe her carefully from every angle, with or without fancy hat, in black and white or in pastel colors... the magic still works. We introduced her in disguise but there is nothing to hide (besides some good surprises for the future, maybe). As much as we appreciate going direct to the point, Yana just deserved more than a short blurb and a few pics.
mariemaud.canalblog.com:heart::heart:

Oops, only just saw the new rule about not using ImageBam to host pictures and that's what I used for those last ones....Sorry! If someone wants to delete them I can upload them on another image hoster :flower:

I had an inkling you might like her :D I have to admit, the pictures I posted earlier are lovely but I'm not as impressed by others I had seen earlier. I'll post some up when I get a chance...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with her bone structure... :heart:

30901138742878507.jpg
30901135812883466.jpg

womendirect.it

Such a stunner. As everyone has said her bone structure is divine, and I especially love her pout also.

I'm confused also, I'm a big Daria fan but this looks more like Yana to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->