Yasmeen Ghauri

yasmeen in versace couture :heart::heart::heart:

ve0022908vp.jpg

sources corbis

my alltime fave yasmeen face picture her beauty is so exotic and intense

annekri1673yz.jpg

sorce: us vogue

thank you mojopin i love it!! :clap::clap::clap: can't wait to see more i will post more of the anne klein campaign too:heart::heart::heart:

From US marie claire, 1995
title: spring screening
photographer: Marc Hom

amazing scans!! love yasmeen in the black dress versace show and the group pictures :heart::heart::heart:

oh my look at the curve from her underarm to her waist then back out to her big hips :wub:
anneyas32vy.jpg

great pics, thanks a lot. :wink:

I made some more scans as well, so this lovely thread can grow...
from fashion supplements (ELLE, marie claire) these are from various fashion supplements (ELLE, marie claire), year 1991-1995

COLLEZIONI 1990

source: all are my scans

more from ELLE Germany, year 1995

COSMOPOLITAN Germany (1997)

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't seen that kleider ad before!! and yasmeen with gold hair i wonder what runway show that is from?? anyway great scans as always mojopin!!

you what is quite rare the versace istante ads from 1990 i have only one of these ads once, there is a versace catalog that exists with all of them in it, its got yasmeen in goddess mode throwing some amazing shapes like in the anne klein ads and i think there is a male model with her, i have never seen these pictures on the net, if anyone has them please post cause from what i saw they were some of yasmeen's all time best photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->