Yasmin Le Bon

Some new and old photos, scanned by me for the latest site update (whenever I get around to it).

"Belleza in negro," El pais semanal January 14, 2007, ph. Tony Bernad (MAJOR thanks to Shana for donating the pages so that I could scan them!)

"Peaches and Cream," Good Housekeeping UK November 1991, ph. Chris Craymer

cover is here: http://www.yasminlebon.net/covers/1991.htm

And a really early one... "Master the Art!," Company September 1984, ph. Richard Imrie

That makes 22 1/2 years between the first and last spreads. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
^my thoughts exactly! Yasmin looks great and can still pose with the best of them! :heart: Thanks lavieenrose for posting!!:flower:

For those who are a fan of my Yasmin Le Bon site, I just updated it today with the usual tons of photos new and old, plus I finally changed the photo on the homepage! Click on the link in my signature to pay a visit.

Has anyone spotted Yasmin attending the Paris shows? She's gone to Loewe during the past 2 seasons and the spring YSL show, but so far I've only seen photos of her at shows in London and Milan.

As I also posted on the magazine's thread, here are my snapshots of Yasmin on the cover and inside of the June 2007 Red as the #1 best-dressed woman over 30.

pols

jh-2.jpg

elitemodel

Wowowow!! :woot: Thanks Jakeee. Where did you find those, and they wouldn't happen to come any bigger, would they?

lavieenrose..i got them from the elite website..shes with elite+

As I also posted on the magazine's thread, here are my snapshots of Yasmin on the cover and inside of the June 2007 Red as the #1 best-dressed woman over 30.

WOW...I've got some catching up to do. Lavieenrose, now I know where you got that gorgeous avatar. Yasmin is simply...stunning.:blush:

WOW...I've got some catching up to do. Lavieenrose, now I know where you got that gorgeous avatar. Yasmin is simply...stunning.:blush:

Wow, someone actually posted to this thread!! :P Though most of the time I think it's only me and you, Shana.

Aside from the Red, Yasmin also co-starred on the cover of Vogue UK July 2007 (her third since August 1987) and was on the covers of View of the Times spring/summer 2007 (with some amazing photos inside), Irish Tatler March 2007, and Madame Figaro Taiwan December 2006. (I only found out about this last one after reading her interview in VooT in which she said her most recent cover was for a Taiwanese or Korean MF and, after deducing there was no Korean MF, found a small photo of her cover on her agency's site. Then I wrote to the publishers, and they sent me one for free. Sweeeet.)

Now I just have to find out where these are from:

source: http://www.models1.co.uk

I hope the links to the photos work, cause my .htaccess file is designed to block people who hork my bandwidth from using my photos.

Unfortunately, they don't work. So just visit my site (link in my sig)!

^Yasmin just rules. I'm so happy to see her so busy. I admit that I am sad that she doesn't appear in US mags these days.

Thanks so much for posting all this info and keeping us updated.:flower::heart:

She is one of my favorite models, very iconic of the 80s SUPERMODELS, although she's still a very beautiful working model. It's a shame that 2 decades later, there are few models with her diverse looks. The modeling world has gone backwards for the worse, models today have a hard time matching her portfolio of beautiful photos and covers.

^It truly is a shame that there is so much less diversity in the modeling world these days. Not only diversity in skin color, but in body shapes as well.

Yasmin will always be special to me. She's a great model that should never be forgotten.:heart:

truly hope it is not a repost but anyway i loved this edit...

famousbabes.com

^ No, it hasn't been posted here before! It's from Purple Fashion, I think the spring/summer 2006 issue.

Girls Best Friends
VOGUE Portugal June 2005
ph. Amelia Truebridge

my scan

My favourite cover of her (Elle France January 1989:(

ellefr16jan89.jpg

^GREAT cover!!:heart::flower:

And KissMiss...thanks for posting those pics. Yasmin looks so much better in that Yves St. Laurent gown than Linda did when she wore it. Awesome!:heart:

^GREAT cover!!:heart::flower:

And KissMiss...thanks for posting those pics. Yasmin looks so much better in that Yves St. Laurent gown than Linda did when she wore it. Awesome!:heart:

you are the most welcome;-) glad you liked them:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->