Yasmin Le Bon

Gorgeous Yasmin at Williamson and Marchesa Party in London!
source: style.com

Attachments

• williamson marchesa.jpg
    williamson marchesa.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
Venice, 25/08/07 - Tamara Beckwith & Giorgio Veroni Wedding
Yasmin and Simon Le Bon

Attachments

• ve1.jpg
    ve1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 23
  • ve2.jpg
    ve2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 13
Yasmin Le Bon announces formal retirement from modeling.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7008945747

Sally Grover - Celebrity News Service News Writer

London, England (CNS) - The fashion industry has lost one of its most influential faces. Yasmin Le Bon, one of the most successful supermodels of the 90s, has declared that she is finished with the industry. At 42-years-old, Le Bon has admitted that she considers herself to be too old to be strutting down catwalks and posing for pictures. The beauty believes that once she retires she will never earn money again. During her years as a jet setting beauty, Le Bon had ideas to produce her own fashion line and design clothes. However, now that it is crunch time, Le Bon says that she has given up on her dream to be a designer because she doesn't know enough about business. She told Contact Music, "I thought of it years ago - but I'm a model not a business woman. I love fashion, but I don't know anything about that side of the business - so I just don't see it happening. I'll probably never make another penny!" However, someone else in the Le Bon family is going to give fame and wealth a try. Le Bon's 17-year-old daughter with Duran Duran front man husband Simon, Amber, is going to venture into her mother's territory and model. The Yasmin look-alike launched her career in Scotland for U.K. label All Saints.

Yasmin Le Bon announces formal retirement from modeling.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7008945747

Sally Grover - Celebrity News Service News Writer

London, England (CNS) - The fashion industry has lost one of its most influential faces. Yasmin Le Bon, one of the most successful supermodels of the 90s, has declared that she is finished with the industry. At 42-years-old, Le Bon has admitted that she considers herself to be too old to be strutting down catwalks and posing for pictures. The beauty believes that once she retires she will never earn money again. During her years as a jet setting beauty, Le Bon had ideas to produce her own fashion line and design clothes. However, now that it is crunch time, Le Bon says that she has given up on her dream to be a designer because she doesn't know enough about business. She told Contact Music, "I thought of it years ago - but I'm a model not a business woman. I love fashion, but I don't know anything about that side of the business - so I just don't see it happening. I'll probably never make another penny!" However, someone else in the Le Bon family is going to give fame and wealth a try. Le Bon's 17-year-old daughter with Duran Duran front man husband Simon, Amber, is going to venture into her mother's territory and model. The Yasmin look-alike launched her career in Scotland for U.K. label All Saints.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks super good and did not really aged at all... plssss tell it is not true... i love her

I don't believe it. Nowhere in that comment did they say that she was quitting. Also, she recently visited Elite while her husband was touring in New York, had some polaroids taken, and they announced that she was available.

http://ryanelitemodel2.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/yasmin-le-bon-i.html

I think that when Amber was in that All Saints show, it was a one-off charity thing. As I mentioned in her thread, I see Amber getting into other artistic endeavors but probably not modelling.

I'll have to ask Yasmin just to confirm, cause I've heard that "news" repeated from the rather unreliable Contact Music on many internet outlets. It's making me wonder more every time I see it, but I think that her visit to Elite earlier this month speaks volumes.

I don't believe it. Nowhere in that comment did they say that she was quitting. Also, she recently visited Elite while her husband was touring in New York, had some polaroids taken, and they announced that she was available.

http://ryanelitemodel2.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/yasmin-le-bon-i.html

I think that when Amber was in that All Saints show, it was a one-off charity thing. As I mentioned in her thread, I see Amber getting into other artistic endeavors but probably not modelling.

I'll have to ask Yasmin just to confirm, cause I've heard that "news" repeated from the rather unreliable Contact Music on many internet outlets. It's making me wonder more every time I see it, but I think that her visit to Elite earlier this month speaks volumes.

OMG!!! U know her personally??? WOW... PLS send her my Greetings... ''Hi Please Receive Greetings from a Guy You Have No Idea and Care About'';-))))

I don't believe it.

I don't believe it either. I first read this on Contact and it's appeared in other gossips columns. I think Yasmin was joking and it was taken out of context (gee, that would never happen right?:rolleyes:).

No, Yasmin, is too gorgeous and talented to be taken off the market right now.:heart:

^^^ I personally hope she doesn't quit cuz she's so beautiful, but the article was repeated from multiple news outlets so I decided to post it to have you'all confirm the truth. If you have the truth please post it cuz everyone want's to know. Thanks.

What a pity if she finally retires now. She has aged gracefully unless many other models a little younger than her...

Attachments

• ElleFra850520_GillesBensimon_YasminLeBon.jpg
    ElleFra850520_GillesBensimon_YasminLeBon.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 8
  • yasmin 1.jpg
    yasmin 1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 5
  • yasmin 2.jpg
    yasmin 2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 8
  • yasmin 3.jpg
    yasmin 3.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 12
  • yasmin 4.jpg
    yasmin 4.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 7
  • yasmin 5.jpg
    yasmin 5.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 11
  • yasmin 6.jpg
    yasmin 6.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 12
  • yasmin 7.jpg
    yasmin 7.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 6
WOW wonderful Thank You... Maybe after CLaudia Yasmin could do Chanel?!;-)) I would love that

Yasmin with husband Simon and her three daughters. London 3nd December 2007

Attachments

• lebons.jpg
    lebons.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 42
^ That's a great photo. So wish I had it in HQ!

Yasmin was also at the Chanel preview show in London looking very chic:

7.jpg

source = vogue.co.uk

^ The articles about her retiring were a bunch of crock?

marie claire GER July 1993
"kulturmix"
by Michael Woolley

my scans

marie claire GER December 1993
"AMAZONE"
by Tiziano Magni

my scans

marie claire GER January 1994
"EINFACH GUT"
by Regan Cameron

my scans