Source: saksfifthavenue.com :flower:

She looks stunning :o

Any idea who the guy is, though? Dang O_o

Thanks :heart:tortoisie:heart: for posting all those awesome ads! :kiss:

I wonder what is supposed to be going on here!!! :innocent:

56v57_SPRINGPREVIEW2005_v1_m56577569831181153.JPG

Maybe Yfke is having a bit of trouble changing gear!!! :woot:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was reading this magazine radar and they had this section where they got a model, maybe a business man, and an ex-con to try out one of martha stewart's recipes for a pie. they were making fun of her saying that she'd be bad bc she has probably never eaten, but i think her pie came out the best

colby24 said:
I was reading this magazine radar and they had this section where they got a model, maybe a business man, and an ex-con to try out one of martha stewart's recipes for a pie. they were making fun of her saying that she'd be bad bc she has probably never eaten, but i think her pie came out the best

*Confused* Was the model Yfke? :ninja: Or was this just totally off-topic? :lol:

#24 - Poor Yfke. :cry: I'm glad she stood out for herself. :D

#23 - :heart: Blingbling :heart: , to explain what is happening here, I think I have to "borrow" a particular smiley from Bellazon. :brows:

The guy in the Saks ad looks like a cross between David Beckham and my ex-dance teacher Csiba! :rofl:

tortoisie said:
#23 - :heart: Blingbling :heart: , to explain what is happening here, I think I have to "borrow" a particular smiley from Bellazon. :brows:

yeah I catch your drift :heart:tortoisie:heart: - you mean this one, right???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
one non-blonde !

SHE'S THE BOSS
Elle UK October 2004
ph. Ruven Afanador
scanned by blingbling

She for Carolina Herrera has to be one of the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life so far :blush:

She has a couple of pictures in the latest VS catalog as well! ^^

I love Yfke. :wub: All the pics are so beautiful. I think she is especially radiant in eds. :heart:

her eye is simply fantastic at this ad.

(scanned by me)

found from my picture folder :wink:

Has anyone checked out her website? It's so cool! There are videos from her vacation in Hawaii with her boyfriend.....or maybe it's her husband....anyways...I like her website....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->