Yigal Azrouël Cruise 2011

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by fierceboi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. fierceboi

fierceboi New Member

Yigal Azrouël takes a minimalistic approach to design and draws on the work of Helmut Newton. Keeping the collection clean and modern, Azrouël manipulates fabrics and texture. A wrapped asymmetric dress is fresh; metallic, crinkled minis are sexy; T-shirts are raw-edged, and blazers are perfectly tailored. Azrouël touches on a uniformed men’s theme with striped jackets, campy shorts and an oversize anorak, pairing them with delicate prints for just the right balance.

Source: WWD

Attached Files:

2. LagerfeldBoy

LagerfeldBoy Active Member

Seems simple yet fresh and clean. Perfect for this hot weather I'm experiencing.

3. adorefaith

adorefaith i'm almost ready..

I haven't really loved Yigal's collections for a few years now (some of spring 09 is the exception here, but anyway..) - they seemed to get fussy and kind of directionless for a while there. :ninja: but this reminds me of spring 07 which was really the collection that made me pay attention :heart: it's back to the beautifully casual, slouchy shapes and refined simplicity.. Anyway, whatever it is, i love this :crush: i'd wear it all.