Your Mall

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
(Not just mall: shopping centers too!)

But any one place you go to that has many stores inside...

Two malls in my town: Chapel Hills and The Citadel.

:yuk: Awful!

The best I can do at each is go to the department stores, either Dillard's or Macy's.

The skate look and the prep look are always in, so we've got Zumiez, BC Surf & Sport, PacSun and American Eagle, Aeropostale, Old Navy. Then there are those "trendy" stores that just sell the cheapest clothing imaginable: Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Hot Topic.

What about everyone else? Do you like your mall? Do you think it could be better? Too many food places, too many pointless stores (Asian imports especially! - there are like 3 in the same mall!), is the set-up bad?

I'd like to know about the malls in comparison to how wealthy of a neighborhood people live in. Let's just say that the Abercrombie & Fitch on the other side of town had to close and was replaced with a Hollister. :innocent:

I love Yorkdale. It has Holt Renfrew, Club Monaco, fcuk, H&M and Lacoste. All it's missing is an American Apparel and it'd be my favourite mall. I think the food court needs to be expanded though, and they should add a McDonald's (Yes, its horrible. it's my weakness.)

I used to love Eaton's Centre, although now I've grown weary to it, as I pass by it every day at university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->