Your New Favorite Item of Clothing?

^ I love doing watersports in the summer because it gives me the excuse to wear actual backpacks...and they are so comfortable to wear. (I'm talking the mountaineering ones though :lol:)

It sounds lovely gruvee chick....lovely description :heart:
bitter-chocolate brown butter-soft leather mini-backpack

my black London Soles.

I get a pair every 2 months or so. I've had these since last December and I can't stop wearing them!

Juicy Couture polo with Hier to the Throne written on it over the Juicy Mens Coat of Arms, it was the only cute thing from Juicy mens. :ninja:

I must say that the quality and fit are outstanding.

image.php

My new sunglasses:heart:

anastazja - you look v nice.

My favourate new item - a (fairly) short cream leather skirt

a got a huge new stone necklace thats blue and is in the shape of a anchore i love it, ill post pictures later :smile:

my jil sander aviators. thier the only large framed glasses ive found that fold up compactly.:D

Attachments

• jill.jpg
    jill.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 6
right now it's this sacai blouse I recently got...
I almost sent it back but it turns out to be a real winner and have already worn it a bunch of times in multiple ways...
:clap:

yoox
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.54.48 PM.png

A black, hip length, faux fur jacket from Roman Originals. It's so versatile. I've worn it with a long dress to an evening at the ballet as well as wearing it with jeans, boots and a casual top for going into town. I just :heart: it!

got a bunch of stuff from the recent return of uniqlo +J and am really loving all of it...
i got everything in size large as i'm loving everything really super oversized right now...

A Hawaiian shirt lol. Bright blue with yellow and orange hibiscus flowers and green leaves on it, it's so comfortable around the house for summer!

^I'm so impressionable. :lol: I've never wanted a Hawaiian shirt and now I'm like wait, do I? :shock::magic:

^I'm so impressionable. :lol: I've never wanted a Hawaiian shirt and now I'm like wait, do I? :shock::magic:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll just say, if you do want one, ebay is a goldmine, it's where I got lucky. But I just like the idea of a big oversized straight-cut shirt for summer as a general thing, doesn't have to be a Hawaiian shirt per se, I was checking out Quiksilver and some other surf brands and it looks like any bright oversized shirt in a decent-weight cotton (doesn't wrinkle as easily) is just the ticket.

Also something I find really cool about a lot of Hawaiian shirt brands like tommybahama etc. is how they get those complicated patterns to match.

A sheer black slip dress, midcalf length with a simple scooped neckline. Perfect to layer with!

Personally, my new favorite clothing item is the Kurta Pajama set from Nihal Fashions. It’s so comfortable and the quality is commendable. There were so many designs I could choose from; I love how versatile they are. I got them shipped to the USA at quite minimal rates which made my experience a whole lot better.

my black leather jacket (I use it only in the office because the air conditioner vent is right over my head but it's really comfortable and perfectly broken in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->