Your favorite tights

^ Pantyhose are very sheer and easy to ruin ... I don't even own any anymore.

Wolford "Satin Opaque" are amazing, the colors, the quality, everything. Really worth every penny. :blush:

As for cheap tights, I like the H&M ones a lot, unless they come from the "Divided" section. Big difference, Divided is crap.

I have tights from Hue, Zara, Betsy Johnson, Primark...etc. So far, my observations find the ones from Hue snags really easily, Zara holds up wash and dry very well, BJ's are very soft! However, the ones from Primark are great for their price! It kept it's shape and quality longer than i thought. : )

Wolford "Satin Opaque" are amazing, the colors, the quality, everything. Really worth every penny. :blush:

As for cheap tights, I like the H&M ones a lot, unless they come from the "Divided" section. Big difference, Divided is crap.

Yeah for some reason is Divided just meh... even the 60 denier..

But I think most of h&m's tights from their regular line are pretty good. And I buy most of my coloured tights there, well actually I buy most of all my tights there, but especially the coloured ones since I like to have a big variety on those, and I would say that it does not happen often that I wear yellow tights more than once a month... :lol: hence the quality does not have to be perfect...
They are great for their price I bought 3 pairs yesterday for $ 6 each.

I love tights so much! I'm trying to find a good pair that fits me well though - being tall I always end up buying size Large so they're long enough, and end up with loads of extra fabric at the waist.
And I'm so clumsy I end up laddering my tights after one or two wears...
But I get through lots of tights, I buy cheap ones in lots of different colours, patterns etc. I don't really like the 'neon' tight look, or the sheer tights look (whats the point?), but I practically live in wool tights (black) and my deep purple & deep red tights :smile:

My favourite tights are Leona Edminson - her sheers and opaques are great and last forever!

I am in looove with my opaque tights from Urban Outfitters. I believe they are 2 for $20 right now. Stock up while you can! I only have black, grey, and purple right now though and I wear them so much!

Wolford "Satin Opaque" are amazing, the colors, the quality, everything. Really worth every penny.

I second that. They are so well made and last so much longer. Really worth the few extra euros!

I am currently loving the black and white tights from AA. One leg is black and the other white!

I am in looove with my opaque tights from Urban Outfitters. I believe they are 2 for $20 right now. Stock up while you can! I only have black, grey, and purple right now though and I wear them so much!

Yup, they're 2 for $20 and I've also got them in grey and black. I bought their sheer polka dot tights, but those ripped after 1 wear. I also have the UO brand thick wool tights in black that I got last winter - I can't find the exact pair this year though. :( I really like Urban's selection and they have sales pretty often. I always wait for the Betsy Johnson tights to go on sale. I'm loving this pair.

Uniqlo's heat-tech tights are really cheap (I think $5) - I bought around 7-8 in black at once back in January b/c I thought it was such a good deal. I still have some unopened packages. I thought they'd tear easily, but they don't.

Is anyone else excited for the Rodarte for Target tights? I bet they'll sell out really fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->