Your Top 3 Models Of All-time

jean shrimpton
90s kate moss (not so much today)
hye park/freja beha erichsen

Doutzen Kroes
Natasha Poly
Sasha Pivovarova

:wub:

With Karlie Kloss coming a close fourth!

Last edited by a moderator:
mine would be :
- kate moss (loved her since i first saw her in CK ad years ago and still loving her now)
- devon aoki
- freja beha

Currently: Kati Nesher, Edita Vilkeviciute and....hmmm...I can't decide between Jablonski and Poly...But let it be Natasha Poly this time.

1. Vlada Roslyakova
2. Sasha Pivovarova
3. Iselin Steiro/Mariacarla Boscono

Before the Supermodels:

Veruschka
The granddaddy of 'em all. Bow down. She is unreal, surreal and the prototype of a modern model.

Jean Shrimpton
Before there was Kate, there was Jean. I can understand why she was a muse to so many. Such a beautiful creature.

Iman
Beverly Johnson was the down-to-earth, warm and all-American black beauty. Iman was ferocious and intense, icy and fiery-- she transcended the earthbound, and seemed to walk above the mere mortal models. Just otherworldly.

The Supermodels:

Christy Turlington
The One, the Only. And still unbelievably mesmerizing to look upon, even after all these years. And, I think she is even more beautiful to me now because of her humanitarian pursuits and genuine kindness.

Yasmin Le Bon
There's just something about her... A woman who looks beautiful and intelligent, clever and witty.

Naomi Campbell
At her prime, she was untouchable, unstoppable and unreal. She was born to be a super model-- and epitomized it, because I can't imagine her doing anything else.

Post-Supermodels:

Kristen McMenamy
The glamorous geek. Like Naomi, she was born to do this-- although unlike Naomi, Kristen is the weirdly Andy Warhol, fabulous Richie Rich and the mystical Lady of the Lake all rolled into one tall mean drink with an attitude.

Mariacarla Boscono
Pure smoldering sensuality. She has the haunting, spellbinding beautiful face of some mysterious muse that transcends time. Pure siren.

Edita
The power of pure sexuality. A mild-mannered waif by day-- a bombshell by night. Stunning bone structure, and an even more stunning body. When God made Edita...

In order...

1. Karlie Kloss
Her towering and slender body is impeccable...coupled with her classiness and femininity, she has the perfect body for doing both high fashion and Victoria's Secret. She is also a total chameleon when it comes to editorials and her face is just mesmerizing. To top it off she has a fantastic personality. Karlie is simply amazing.

2. Freja Beha Erichsen
The Rebel Queen. Like Karlie, Freja is a total chameleon when it comes to editorials and her trademark androgynous look is awesome and incredibly sexy. She also has a cool personality.

3. Morgane Dubled
Super classy french dame. That she has been and continues to be so terribly underused is one of the great inexplicable tragedies of the fashion world.

Current/New Faces:

1. Vanessa Axente
Since the first time I laid eyes on her at Nina Ricci (that Prada makeup was far too intense) I was immediately in awe of her poise especially for being her first show season. Her nose and features all blend together so harmoniously, something like a renaissance painting. Vanessa has this long, lean, athletic body that I can't get enough of and she constantly turns it out in all of her print work. Her career and bookings are impeccable and she really has everything it takes to become a super model in my opinion. And that smile is absolutely contagious.

2. Roberta Narciso
Her career is so mysterious, her legs are insanely long, like some kind of alien creature in the most beautiful sense. I am kind of a sucker for girls who win modeling competitions and I love seeing them succeed, and Roberta is no exception. There's something so aristocratic and expensive about her look and her random and select appearances on major runways (excluding F/W 2013 when she was without agency) are absolutely perfect. Angolan girls never fail to impress me.

3. Irina Kravchenko
Ever since she opened Wang I was smitten with Irina, everything about her seems so intensely cool and although her walk could use work I always find myself loving her on the runway. The color of her hair is absolutely perfect for right now(a shoulder length cut would be STUNNING). In all her video interviews her lack of knowledge in English is absolutely endearing and she seems like such a sweetheart, with the coolest/toughest face that is.

Established Girls

1. Andreea Diaconu
Every single new face and even some established girls should go to Andreea if they ever need to learn how to properly walk the runway. There's something so 90's-early 2000's about her goddess-like, radiant beauty that works so well when the world of modeling is filled with thousands of pale, mousy, plain girls. With an impeccable body and a fresh start to her career which began more than 7 years ago, I can surely say she is one of my top five models of all time (in general).

2. Daria Strokous
Quite the opposite of Andreea, I absolutely adore Daria's likeness to Uma Thurman (imo one of the most beautiful women in acting) and everything about her seems so genuine and likable. She seems very grounded and intelligent, like she's seen the world a few times around (pre-modeling). One of the few current crop of major runway girls with a consistently good walk and presence.

3. Julia Nobis
Definition of the super-cool, laid-back, and generally funny friend I would want at my side at all times. It's easy to picture of and on the runway at all times and nothing about her seems planned/thought out/contrived. The amount of hate she receives from a lot of people (the general public/other TFS users/internet people) just makes me love her even more. The fact that the girl is studying her textbooks backstage at shows and paying her way through college in order to get a medical degree and become a doctor, all while walking 70+ shows a season? Girl deserves a standing ovation.

Supers

1. Mariacarla Boscono
Nothing can be said that will summarize my love for this woman. She can embody any brand better than anyone ever could. Absolutely iconic until the day she dies (never, her soul will always live on).

2. Liya Kebede
Humility, beauty and grace all mixed together into one super human being.

3. Lakshmi Menon
The more intelligent the more beautiful, and Lakshmi really takes the cake on both factors.

hard to pick only 3 really but maybe:
Gisele B
Mariacarla B
Natasha P

Paulina Porizkova.

spletnik.ru

Natasha Poly.

stylefrizz.com

Monika Jagaciak.

stylefrizz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Mariacarla Boscono
The Flawless Italian Model

2.Stella Tennant

3.Carolyn Murphy

1.Esther Heesch
2.Gabby Westbrook-Patrick
3.Nastya Kusakina/Antonina "Tonya" Vasylchenko

it's weird that I do not think Jac Monika is pretty anymore but for some reasons I just have a thing for her.

of all time has to be the icons

1. Gisele
2. Naomi
3. Kate

though there are some that deserve honorable mention

Natasha, Eugenia V, Natalia V, Isabeli, Freja, Lara, Joan, Raquel

Tough...

Helena Christensen Dangerously beautiful, exudes sex, oozes sophistication, has balls and wit, intelligence, speaks like, 100 different languages.....and dat a*s jammed into those slinky Versace dresses! :P
Ines Rivero Always loved her. Not sure exactly what it was but there was something about her that captivated me. That latin sensuality and element of mysteriousness, those dark chocolate South American eyes and creamy skin. Great in print but INCREDIBLE on the runway. That confident strut and long, slender body draped in the finest of Galliano and Ferré.....magic.
Karlie Kloss Probably the closest thing we have to the supers of the 90s and the last of the supermodels after Gisele (sorry Joan). She is absolutely undeniable. The way she can go from couture to VS pyjama shoot in a heartbeat, that print work, the gazillion editorials, blue chip campaigns, special request on the best runways. She is everywhere. Her career is just going from strength to strength with no signs of slowing..
She's taller, richer, more accessible and walks better than anyone out there right now.....
Did I mention that WALK?

Legends.
Adriana Lima
Naomi Campbell
Gisele

Icons
Liya Kebede
Anja Rubik
Jessica White

New crop
Laura Kampman
Vanessa Axente
Jeneil Williams

it was too hard hard to pick just three.. i mean cmon you cant compare apples to oranges

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->