Your Top 3 Models Of All-time

I think Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss are neck-in-neck as the highest rate models at the moment!

What do you think Lady_Grey?

kate the greatest

love your energy PL, we love fashion equally- A LOT!! :lol:

as far as THIS poll, after there have been 10 or more pages, someone should add up the ratings for every model and see who won. :flower:

MY opinion is :
1. kate moss B)
2. twiggy
3. julia stegner

[my opinion on best 21st century models is :
1. julia :heart:
2. louise pedersen
3. caroline winberg.]

I really think kate moss will win the big poll, but Im sure gisele, gemma, twiggy, and even janice dickenson will be up there too!! :woot:

I will Tally the votes at the 100th post. Right now my post is the 63rd!

-Hannelore Knuts: it took me a while to catch on to her but I've been hooked ever since I saw the one photo shoot (posted on tFS!) where she is dressed in different personas like "cocktail girl" and "innocence" and "rocker chick". She looks completely like herself in all of them, like she has that certain edge, but at the same time she completely takes on the different personas. Incredible.

-Maria Carla: she's so cute all the time, like she's trying really hard but at the same time always remembering to have a little bit of humor about it all, against the way people take beauty so seriously, at least that's the impression i get because she does so many fun/quirky shoots

I will have to think about a third, to me nobody else stands out the way those two do.

Isabelli Fontana
Diana Dondoe
Amanda Moore

special nod to early Janice Dickinson

1. Jessy Miller
2. Christy Turlington
3. Elsa Benitez

Brunettes do it for me...

1. Erin O'Connor (I love her :heart:)

2. Linda Evangelista

3. Caroline Ribeiro

Behind them comes Carmen Kass, Karen Elson, Nadja Auerman (sp?), and Raquel Zimmerman :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan Eldridge tops my list!
I don't have any other favourites at the moment...

1. Linda
2. Naomi
3. Christy

This is tough -- I didn't pay any attention to modeling until the early 90s and wasn't around at all for the Twiggy era.

This is really tough but...

1. Stam
2. Angela Lindvall
3. Gemma (or Anne V when she had blunt bangs)

1) Kate Moss
2) Gemma Ward
3) Hm...MariaCarla/Tiiu/Christy T./Natalia (old school Natalia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->