attachments from justjared and ontd_startrek @ LJ

Attachments

• doggy date.jpg
    doggy date.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 7
  • much.jpg
    much.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 5
just saw this video over at ontd and he's so cute when he's playing with his dog and cooking (i think that's what he's doing) and going through this thread i fell in love with his style...i guess i'm a new fan :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDAq5OSmRM

This short film, created using almost 15,000 digital still photos and no video footage, was screened with dozens of other "Happy New Year" shorts in Bordeaux, France on December 31st, 2008, as an introduction to the city's New Year's Eve countdown. The event was part the "Who Do You Are?" Arts Festival overseen by Jared Gradinger and his Berlin-based Arts company. It was produced by Zachary Quinto, Corey Moosa, and Neal Dodson through their company, Before The Door Pictures.

Have you all seen the photo of him like I guess high school? I'm assuming it might be his senior pic. Absolutely adorable. Honestly, I think its the most adorable pic i've ever seen.

Oh dang, should've known TFS would have a thread...:lol: This will, no doubt, be the thread of skinny ties and Converses!

Last edited by a moderator:
^no, i don't think i have...could you post it?

here's an interview (never mind the shows' host, she's a little nervous) but his mom is in the audience and they show pics from high-school years as well

Cute!!! :heart:

I saw Star Trek the other day. He's a great actor. Much better than the main actor. I am not into sci-fi much though. :doh:

He should get more movies. Deeper movies. :innocent:

^i used to watch the series with my brother all the time when i was younger, so i had to see the movie and although it wasn't that great of a movie, i really liked his performance and i want to see him in more movies as well

from german GQ

File0001.jpg

scanned by me

I'd like to see him get interesting roles that aren't Sci-fi. Not that I have anything against Sci-fi. I just would like to see him get the chance to do other things.

Thank you for starting this thread Inconsciente!
Wow I just love this guy. I first saw him in Star Trek, and despite Spock's horrid pot haircut and ghastly eyebrows, he just has such a presence and amazing aura. Also love his features, such a strong face! His style's great I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with some photos instead ^_^

Picture3.png

source: imdb.com/media/rm1393728256/nm0704270

3528139155_b7275ba6c1.jpg

source: imdb.com/name/nm0704270/mediaindex

kristen_bell15.jpg

source:fanforum.com/f244/adam-eve-zach-kristen-3-because-we-want-syelle-s-2-s-bad-bad-hotness-62812903/index3.html

merrillwood_episode_104.jpg

source: thestream.tv

ZacharyQuinto-CSH-031514.jpg

source: starpulse.com

13181_large.jpg

source: imdb.com

last but not least
2qxydsi-1.gif

source: zachary-kristen.com/

Those are some really, REALLY good photos of him, Prague! :D

And now for some more...

ves02e.jpg

i53dpc.jpg

2yvv66b.jpg

149sf1l.jpg

from zqfans @ livejournal, ontd_startrek @ livejournal, & zach-quinto.net

Great pics.. Man, his fashion is so quirky and great! Does anyone know where I can find the HQ pics of TV Guide photoshoot?

Keep the pics coming. The pics
Alvedansen posted are H O T.

:crush::brows:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->