Tom Hardy

Blag arrived. It's so so good. there are some stunning photos of Tom and a -VERY- long interview i've yet to read. The mag comes with a personalized inscription from the two mag. editors and with a request not to put the contents online which im keen to respect but i guess just one quick iphone pic won't hurt them. the photos are so good and natural, he looks amazing and at ease

oh my gosh, that picture of him in his pants, hahaha! still hot though in those rather questionable undies?!

^ Even with the enormous beard he's gorgeous :woot: Thanks for the video!

I could watch him talk for hours :lol: :lol:. On a more serious not, I'm really excited for Mad Max.

Tom Hardy To Star In Steven Knight's Shot-In-Real-Time Thriller 'Locke,' Produced By 'Anna Karenina' Director Joe Wright

It feels like it's been quite a long time since we saw Tom Hardy on screen. But in fact, he's been working consistently, with five films in the last eighteen months, and the actor's such a chameleon that it's hard to draw a line between Ricky Tarr in "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" and Bane in "The Dark Knight Rises," especially as Hardy spent most of 2012 in Africa shooting the Mad Max movie "Fury Road."

But now that the ever-rising star is done with that, he's lining up all kinds of projects, co-starring with Noomi Rapace in both Michael Roskam's "Animal Rescue" and Daniel Espinosa's "Child 44," working with Doug Liman to climb "Everest" and leading video game adaptation "Splinter Cell." But before any of that, Hardy's going to knock out a quick thriller with an intriguing twist, with Screen Daily announcing that Hardy will top-line "Locke," which will shoot later this month in London.

Directed by Steven Knight, who penned "Eastern Promises" and "Dirty Pretty Things," and whose Jason Statham-starring directorial debut "Hummingbird" will be released later in the year, the film sees Hardy play a man who receives a mysterious phone call that causes his life to unravel. The twist? The film will be shot in real time over 90 minutes. Does this mean a single take? Some kind of found-footage conceit? It's a fascinating idea, and we look forward to hearing more.

Knight and Hardy aren't the only big names involved, as "Anna Karenina" and "Hanna" director Joe Wright is producing the film, along with his "Atonement" producer Paul Webster and Shoebox Films. And with shooting set to get underway at the end of the month (and presumably being fairly quick), we could well see this on the festival circuit (at least) and possibly in theaters before the end of 2013.
theplaylist, indiewire.com

Damn, they are never getting married. :lol:
Good for us though. More Hardy more happy.

Tom Hardy makes his way down a crowded street as he leaves a meeting on Wednesday (February 20) in London, England.

justjared.com

So many upcoming projects for him! :clap::heart:

Tom Hardy, Solar Pictures Tackle Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with 'Samarkand'

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Hardy has teamed with Solar Pictures to develop Samarkand, a drama that will be directed by Greg Williams and tackles the topical hot button issue of post traumatic stress disorder.

Hardy will portray an SAS soldier returning from operations in the Middle East. Suffering from PTSD, he has a most difficult time reintegrating from the battlefield back into society. The script was written by Greg and Olly Williams, brothers who developed the picture with Hardy and Solar Pictures’ Bobby Paunescu.

Williams, a celebrated photographer, makes this his feature debut. His 2011 short film Sergeant Slaughter, My Big Brother starred Hardy and it won Williams Best Director honors at the New York, Chicago and San Francisco Short Film Festivals.

Hardy is attached to the Steven Knight-directed Locke, the Daniel Espinosa-directed Child 44, and the Doug Liman-directed Everest.

deadline

i cant wait to see the new mad max. i liked the originals.

i am in love with this guy. seriously. like i am 16 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->