Zara S/S 2022 by Steven Meisel

I love Meisel!

These are amazing and the cast is great too!

I think they never work together! I have all his eds for American, British and Italian Vogue from the early 80s to now and there is not a single picture of Marie, and I don't remember ad campaigs with her by him. Marie was more a Lindbergh muse than Meisel's and she was one of my favorite girls I always wanted to see behind Steven's lens. I'm loving this moment for that. I hope he discovers Vivien Solari as well. She's perfect for Zara.
Oh really? I think I got the Nelson Mandela Effect on that one because I was so sure they worked before.

Oh really? I think I got the Nelson Mandela Effect on that one because I was so sure they worked before.
As I know, I don't find her in editorials and I don't remember ad campaigns, but who knows? I wish I had seen his entire body of work. His campaigns from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s are pretty rare to find it complete. Magazines never publish an entire campaign during a season. I saw some catalogs of Versace and Valentino on ebay, but that's it. Now it's easy to see a complete campaign because these pictures are available in digital magazines around the world and social media. I will check again the 97-99 period. But still, I can't find pictures of Sophie by him. She worked a lot with Lindbergh at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->