Zoo Magazine #19 2008 : Irina Lazareanu & Sean Lennon

alix*

coffee&tv
Reaction score
zoo201920irina2020seanhm7.jpg

Other versions for the Music Issue; featuring Irina Lazareanu, Billy Idol & Mike Jagger
cover20irinaau8.jpg
cover20billy20idolxh6.jpg
cover20mick20jaggertf4.jpg

Irina's editorial:

irina1vq2.jpg

irina2bw7.jpg

irina3ey1.jpg

irina4mz8.jpg

irina5gw9.jpg

irina6td8.jpg

irina7xt4.jpg

irina8gj5.jpg

irina9aa5.jpg

zoomagazine.de

i've looked for this issue at b&n and couldn't find it, which is the way it is with a lot of good magazines.

thanks for starting the thread alix*

Sean looks better than Irina on the first cover, but I love her 2nd :heart: looks like a great issue.

its still so hard to believe that cheesy pop singer bryan adams started this mag.

any other fashion scans other than the irina and sean lennon? i'd love to see some of the other features.

wow, those are some great pictures of Irina. The feathered dress she's (kind of) wearing is just divine on her. I'm not sure if it's rwo pieces but if so then the styling is great.

I'm not a huge fan of Irina but surprisingly, I like this issue! It's very interesting, after reading a previous article of the two in 'Fashion Rocks!,' to read about these two together :flower:

I love it! Irina is so pretty and I love the shot with Sean.

The Irina Lazareanu cover by Philip Gay

contents pages

achAT-scans

Editorials include:

model: Riley Keough @ Elite
title: Really Riley
photography: Joe Lally (10 photos)
Riley is the daughter of singer/songwriter Lisa Marie Presley and musician/actor Danny Keough.
(my scan)

model: Jade Jagger
title: Belvedere Vodka
ph: Terry Richardson (3 photos)
Jade is the only child resulting from the marriage of Mick Jagger and Bianca Jagger.
(my scan)

model: Charlotte Hansen
title: Charlotte
ph: Eva Baales (10 photos)

models: Josh Beech @ Models1 and Eliza Cummings @ Select
title: I For An Eye
ph: Dancian (11 b&w photos)

model: Irina Lazareanu
title: Model Musician
ph: Philip Gay (20 photos of which 16 were posted)

There are a lot of music eds - for details see contents pages!

Last edited by a moderator:
achAT, thx for the scans. but do you mind scanning the whole Irina editorials?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice magazine, anyone know where to buy it in holland? i can't remember ever seeing it.

achAT, thx for the scans. but do you mind scanning the whole Irina editorials?

I have not decided yet whether to scan eds from the mag. It's bigger than a regular mag, it doesn't fit on the scanner - I scanned the cover in two parts which I put together manually then. Moreover I don't want to tear the pages out as I do with regular magazines.

I have not decided yet whether to scan eds from the mag. It's bigger than a regular mag, it doesn't fit on the scanner - I scanned the cover in two parts which I put together manually then. Moreover I don't want to tear the pages out as I do with regular magazines.

oh I see, it's ok, I don't want the eds torn into parts neither, thanks for considering and for the info!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->