Zuhair Murad Haute Couture S/S 2011 Paris

I absolutely love this, so Goddess, Beautiful, Glamour.
And this is the location where Gianni Versace was showing his HC shows in Paris.

he is the king of tackiness :sick:,,,
i wonder how he dare to present such a collection in Paris????:yuk:

Some gowns are beautiful, but as a whole it's kind of tacky. I've been a fan of his recent collections and this one just fell short of my expectations.

Look 9 is a complete rip-off from the dress Lara wore to her wedding party. That dress was specially designed for her by Ricardo Tisci.

Yes I was just thinking that.

This is just a gaint Versace/Cavalli/Gucci mashup. I can see Beyonce enjoying this.

:lol: at the venue choice as well.

I didn't get the same vibe like it used to be, it's become hollywood darling clothes.

I didn't get the same vibe as it used to be, they've become hollywood darling clothes.

This year his style is so chenged but is better then Versace- they did horrible collection the past 2 years

I see about 392357 designers in this collection. It goes from Gaultier to Marchesa ripping off Valentino to Valentino to Versace to Cavalli. WTF? No consistency.

^mom4etozavsi4ko, it seems like they took all the elements that used to make Versace work and made them worse + some of the new Versace elements like fringe

Yes I was just thinking that.

This is just a gaint Versace/Cavalli/Gucci mashup. I can see Beyonce enjoying this.

:lol: at the venue choice as well.

I agree to both parts. I'm sure Beyonce will be at the Grammy's rocking this in no time LOL
my main problem is that this looks so unfocused. I see every single color in the rainbow + cheetah!

That staircase is so Versace. Especially Fall 2004 Atelier Versace and some of the 90s Versace shows. The clothing is ok.

He has came a long way, I used to really dislike his designs now there are some stuff that I wouldnt mind wearing

I like this collection, as a whole. It seems like it's inspired by the Egyptian/Greek goddesses. I think the main colour shades he picked out fit together nicely while still bringing a sort of uniqueness. Though I prefer the solid pieces over some of the patterned. I adore the presentation of the gowns, with the staircase and all; reminds me of Cinderella at the ball...
Anyway, I can imagine most of these gowns on the red carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->