Zuhair Murad Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

Reaction score
A model wears a creation as part of the Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring Summer 2010 collection presented during the Paris Fashion Week, in Paris, France, 26 January 2010. The Haute Couture Spring Summer 2010 runs until 27 January 2010.

blank.gif

mh1q7cppvekn.jpg

z6wdntbdj2ga.jpg
am1uyc8b0sv9.jpg

83n0yhga202f.jpg

5u08yfrzu950.jpg

u5yf7ot8i3ci.jpg

zdp6pf3b1bs2.jpg

wh6p6htiuxef.jpg

269co3kcx27t.jpg

6b7w78ygvq8o.jpg

rhpgvyg453ry.jpg

qtr0a4ko8r00.jpg

dnvwi183hikp.jpg

x705yp11jz1v.jpg

www.fotoglif.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very magical. Maybe a bit over the top in terms of its theme, but it's like a fairytale ball. ^_^

Interesting. A fusion of military bling and fancy draping in the pieces. It looks really good actually. The red frock third from the last on the first post looks fantastic, as well as the white bridal dress (is that Siri Tollerod?) which is amazingly wonderful if a bit frothy and over the top. Is this the whole collection? I'm not pretty hard to please and I find this a really great collection.

Drooooooling, drooling, drooling, drooling. I'm DYING to see the whole collection

Guess I'm the only one not totally enchanted? :unsure:

It's not ugly- it's quite pretty in a red carpet sort of way- but it makes me think of, like, the love child of Elie Saab and Jean Paul Gaultier.

The details are awesome! The military theme is great!

wow I really want to see more... the detailing, the draping oh my god!

love the bride dress on Siri, its reminds me of Grace Kelly's wedding gown because of the lace, but much more modern of course and the red dress on Skye is so sexy.

Guess I'm the only one not totally enchanted? :unsure:

count me in :rolleyes:, I find it a bit shallow approach & design
& I find the golden military details that were presented in D&G RTW F/W collection 3 years ago, are much more refined & lux, than this collection finishes.

some of the dresses are nice but its very random , no theme or connectivity with the clothes , just random red carpet dresses , it reminds me of elie saab and thats not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->