Zuzana Macasova

I love her on the runway. As for her look, she's got a soothing aristocratic elegance about her. Total winner.

I don't really like her. Her nose is weird and she looks half asleep in most of those.

I was at Century 21 in new york, and i saw her there. i was standing by the escalators, and she came up the escalator, stood there, thinking where to go, and went toward the bra section. She is soo tall in real life, and yeah she looks like a model because she is tall, however, she is truly hideous.

I know Zuzana for almost 6 years. Last time I met her in Paris at Dirk Bikembergs casting (february 2002). She is very nice person... :flower:

I found reeeeealy old pictures of her :wink:

o2.jpg

o4.jpg

o3.jpg

o5.jpg

Hmm...her makeup seems a bit overdone in those old pictures...
I like her otherwise, her eyes remind me of Ira Bezroukova's. :flower:

Originally posted by sinneres@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 7:38 pm
I know Zuzana for almost 6 years. Last time I met her in Paris at Dirk Bikembergs casting (february 2002). She is very nice person... :flower:

I found reeeeealy old pictures of her :wink:

o2.jpg

o4.jpg

o3.jpg

o5.jpg
:flower: Hi,I saw where you said you were on a casting with her. If it's OK-What agency are you with? My daughter is with Ford in New York and there are a couple of other models on here too. Welcome.

Wow :woot: she is really gorgeous! But she looks like she is nodding off to sleep in most of her pics/

I ADORE her. She's very elegant and has such a slim little body. I remember this cool ed she had in Elle some seasons ago, I think she was wearing only Chanel and she just looked so cute.. I can't never find any pics of that editorial online :(

:flower: Hi,I saw where you said you were on a casting with her. If it's OK-What agency are you with? My daughter is with Ford in New York and there are a couple of other models on here too. Welcome. [/quote]
I'm with FORD Paris... :wink:

:flower: Hi,I saw where you said you were on a casting with her. If it's OK-What agency are you with? My daughter is with Ford in New York and there are a couple of other models on here too. Welcome.
I'm with FORD Paris... :wink: [/quote]
Ali and I were in Paris in Sept of 2002, maybe we met you. Shes in NY now but will be home soon. Yeah Ford!

Originally posted by model_mom@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 7:46 pm
Help! I'm not sure how to open the image. Sorry. :blush:
It doesn't work? OK. Wait, I'm gonna change the URL!

NO, I don't think we met you,I believe we would have remembered.... Your gorgeous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->