Zuzanna Bronczyk

Organic by John Patrick FW 11 NYC
00160m0055320.jpg

style

I don't understand, why she is so famous in ny. I'm sorry to be honest, but for me she is totally ugly, nothing special girl. She hasn't great measurements(height) and I don't like her behaviour.. I mean she behaves poorly.. like 11 years old girl..
Big NO for me..

I don't understand, why she is so famous in ny. I'm sorry to be honest, but for me she is totally ugly, nothing special girl. She hasn't great measurements(height) and I don't like her behaviour.. I mean she behaves poorly.. like 11 years old girl..
Big NO for me..

I don't find her ugly... she's not conventionally pretty but ugly is a bit much... I quite like her face... it is interesting... to each their own though...

I am curious to hear about her poor behaviour - do you know her personally? or have you worked with her?

She acted like she was veeery poor, when she was at Supermodel program. I didn't like her character, she was always the youngest, the poorest, the shiest, also one of the worst.
I'm her friend on facebook, and now, when she's in NY, I see her status, I feel like she want to say "I'm poor baby in NY and I didn't expect that it's so hard job".
Her character is not ready to be a working model.
Tha't only my opinion, I don't know her in real, but in television and on facebook, she acts like lost baby. :wink:

Thanks for the clarification... sounds a bit immature...

Yeah, but I read that from 2011, there are age limits on every FW

She reads her thread - so baby, be ready for criticism and bad words, now, you're part of this crazy fashion world and you're some kind of medial person. If you're still like in Supermodel show - don't read that thread, cause a lot of persons will someday say something, what will hurt you, like I did. But that's normal in this world and you need to be ready, cause behaving like lost child isn't good for you.

Zuza I love you! Gorgeous girl!

Beautiful polas from modelsandstyle.de, where she was credited as Zuzana ...

Chris Benz FW 11 (HQ)

Timo Weiland FW 11 (HQ)

style

Nimue Smit x Lindsay Wixson = Zuzana :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Zuza and I see big potential in her! I'm so proud we have another star from Poland!! Zuza tak trzymac :flower:

Yeah, but I read that from 2011, there are age limits on every FW

Off the top of my head Hailey Clausen & I believe Daphne are both 15 as well... and they've already walked loads of shows...

Soon in Tokyo with Donna.

snaps:

097.jpg
098.jpg
041.jpg
096.jpg
052.jpg

donna

004.jpg
007.jpg

donna

Users who are viewing this thread