Are you a shoe or bag girl?

I am a shoes girl 100%. If I see a pair of heels or boots I like, I will save up to get them.

Both. But I prefer quantity when it's about shoes, there are so many good cheap shoes. And quality when it's about bags.

I don't know actually. I've always said that I was a shoe girl. But that's probably because I'm very picky when it comes to bags there are only a few, that I like. Though when I do find one I like I'm more willingly to pay for it. With shoes on the other hand, I'm not that picky. And that's probably why I don't want to pay as much for them as on bags. Especially high heels since I pretty much only wear them when going out and I don't want to ruin them. I don't mind spending a bit more on flats since I'll wear them more often and the are "safer" in daylight :rofl:

Bag!!! I love bags more then shoes because its hard for me to find shoes that fit me well and that I like whereas with bags I can almost always find a bag which suits my style.

Definitely a shoes girl, especially heels and boots! I like bags but I LOVE shoes.

Shoes! I don't care for bags at all. I always get a basic black leather one every 2-3 years. Currently I have a Fossil black leather one that I love. I use it everyday and I keep a small clutch for going out at night.

I flip over shoes though. I just bought some Steve Madden and Aldo wedges.

Both! Usually after I satisfy my 'need' for shoes I'll start looking for a nice bag. But I have a lot more shoes than bags. So yeah! I guess I'm more on the shoe side. :woot:

I am girl who wears shoes to death and same goes with bags also, but if I see nice vintage bag I cannot resist buying it so I guess I am more bag girl. Altough I buy bags and shoes very very rarely.

It's hard to say, now I'm rather a shoe girl- this season I've bought 5 pairs of shoes and just one bag.^_^

Shoe :wink:

4318874455_04c9875262_o.jpg

Shoes! I own about twice as many shoes as I do bags. I feel like bags are a bit more about utility and coordinating with the ensemble but the shoes can be a true flair and show style. Plus, you don't always have your bag with you but you always have your shoes on. I dunno, shoes just excite me more.

Both... and coats and scarfs need to be added for me too... cant decide get that OOOOOO exceitement out all 4 !!!!

Shoes most def!! My boyfy is going broke because of me and my shoes! hahhaha. The only bags I really lust over are Balenciagas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->