Are you a shoe or bag girl?

Used to be just a bag girl, but now I'm about 60% bags 40% shoes :wink:

I think the last time I posted in this thread I said I was torn, but now it's clear that I'm a shoe gal. I have SO many shoes but only like 3 bags that I put into rotation. My bags are pretty versatile so I don't see much point in getting new ones (although if some nice designer bags fell into my lap, I wouldn't complain...). Shoes are different. You just can't get enough! And it's boring to wear the same ones every time. They're a subtle way to change up a whole outfit.

Shoes! They're like mini-sculptures that just so happen to be wearable. And they make your legs look great.

I am partial to a big bag, and usually carry the same 2-3 for a year or so before switching things up.

It depends, really. I buy a lot of shoes, maybe around ten a year, but they are all relatively affordable and aren't over the $140 range, but my handbags are a different story. They are all designer labels and more expensive, so I guess I'm a handbag girl because I'm willing to spend more on bags than on shoes.

I'm torn between bags and shoes. I would probably say bags, though, as I tend to spend more on bags than I do on shoes. But I love having pretty shoes... Oh I don't know!

I am totally a shoe person. I've never understood the allure of purchasing a really expensive handbag (although they are quite nice). I usually buy vintage purses and use them until they're falling apart, haha. BUT since they are relatively inexpensive, I end up buying a lot and hoarding -- not good!

Definitely shoes! I really stick with one bag for months and months until I feel like changing seasons call for changing colors.

Shoes. I could have just one bag, but I need lots of shoes. I love shoes.

I LOVE both, but I'd prefer to buy a lot of shoes, and then just continuously use one really good bag...so, I guess, shoe girl? :lol:

i'm definately a shoe girl mainly becuase i hate wearing a bag.

I used to be a bag girl and obsessed, even to the point of getting a LV speedy bag for my 12th birthday but now I am into shoe's. Thinking about it now though I haven't bought either in a while! My last purchase of the items were some boot's from River Island :/

I'm definately a shoe girl, a designer bag is nice but I think really long and hard and buy one as needed whereas with shoes I love to splurge...you can never have too many?!

What a difficult question.
When I was younger, probably a "bag" girl. But now I tend to splurge on just one leather bag that I use daily. With shoes, I like variety. Especially because I have a boot obsession during the colder months. Soooo... I definitely buy shoes more often than bags.

Definitely a shoe girl, a boot girl to be more specific. I hate carrying a bag, most of the time I just stuff everything I need in my stockings/bra. (which is basically a cellphone and a pack of cigarettes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->