Are you a shoe or bag girl?

Shoes vs. Bags?

Shoes VS. Bags. Which do you prefer? And why?

I personally love shoes and prefer them over bags. I think although there are plenty of gorgeous bags out there, it is a perfect pair of shoes that defines an outfit.

Shoes VS. Bags. Which do you prefer? And why?

I personally love shoes and prefer them over bags. I think although there are plenty of gorgeous bags out there, it is a perfect pair of shoes that defines an outfit.

I'm totally with you! I feel like a statement shoe is better than a statement bag. Personally, I hate changing out handbags so if I carry a statement bag I feel l like I need to change it up every few days. With shoes, just grab another pair and go!

I love 'em both. However, I feel that there is more room/fashion necessity for more shoes than bags in your closet.

Bags fit into categories, in my mind: the workhorse, the classic, the it, night time etc. Whereas you need shoes to supplement/complete an ensemble; not just complement it, like a handbag.

I agree with MaryLouiseParker, it's such a pain to change handbags. I usually obsess over one for a while and wear it till I get tired then dust-bag it up and shove it somewhere in the back of my wardrobe.

Oh, shoe girl all the way. I actually cannot remember the last time I carried any form of a handbag. :lol:

I enjoy admiring other women's handbags though! I care more for shoes though, personally.

Hard one to answer for me, I tend to buy more shoes, but I think bags are a lot more practical.

Shoes all the way :blush: ! I just can't get myself to spend the money I spend on a shoe on a bag... Shoes are just more fun!

Bag. I can appreciate a nice shoe but I walk about so much that I go through them far too quickly. Bags, on the other hand last forever. And you can't keep lipstick in a shoe.

i am definitely a shoe girl. i like a nice bag, but for day to day i carry the same one. and i have a few evening bags and cool envelope clutches for night. but i would never splurge on a bag. when its a fairly minimalist style, it is easy to get a nice one from a chain store.

but shoes...ohhh how i love them. i will splurge on them, try them on, walk around the house in them, choose my outfits around them. the higher the better.

Shoe gal! I may splurge on a handbag once a year, however shoes......it's like air....I need it, in order to breath.

I love shoes - flats especially!
I crave for Repetto and Chanel flats everyday...
I actually hate carrying bags; I tend to carry way too much (I feel insecure without them!) thus my shoulders and neck hurts from the weight. And I hate it when my bag crinkles my outfit!

Most definitely a SHOE girl:buzz:. I like all different types of shoes like some sweet, girly flats to my punk, goes with everything converses but given the choice, I'd most certainly rock some impossible to manage, ultra sexy, super stacked stilettos:mohawk:..

Just thinking about them is making me drool & getting me excited in only a way Ryan Gosling usually gets me excited:innocent:

I KNOW there are girls out there that knows exactly what I mean:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both!! But I am more particular about wearing premium designer bags. I love a good Louboutin but I'm also willing to go cheap and fun with my shoes
Posted via Mobile Device

Shoes all the way! I love bags, but I choose my outfit alot of times according to the shoes I want to wear, and the bag according to the outfit. I guess that shows my priorities :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bags, 100000%. Beautiful shoes are often unwearable in many situations, and much more susceptible to damage. Although shoes can change the silhouette of my body in a beautiful way, I can no longer risk my health to stand in stilettos for hours at a time. At least I can better protect my bags from damage, and they are much more versatile.

I used to be a bag girl, but lately I'm just falling in love with shoes.
I can't stop buying them haha. They don't fit in my closet anymore.

Definitely bags. I don't know how to shop for shoes. They all look the same to me. I just want my shoes to be comfortable, so I literally wear running shoes with everything. It kind of throws off my outfit but whatever. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->