F/W 17 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Balenciaga fall17: Sveta Black, Oliwia Lis, Kennah Lau, Barbra-Lee Grant, Emma Leth and Eliza Douglas.

Miu Miu has this up

ntroducing the #MiuMiuAutomne17 campaign film, #Room303, lensed by @alasdairmclellan. Within the private world of a London hotel, the American actress @jaime_king leads a playfully irreverent group of four women - @samantharchibald, @iesha.hodges and @lilynova97 - throughout the rooms. The quartet wear signature Miu Miu embellishments and accessories with an emphasis on lush materials, jewels, and fur...
Styling: @kegrand
Art direction: @gb65

Is this Pre Fall 2017?

Last edited by a moderator:
[
Why do they call this campaign? Is it really?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Are you sure it's a campaign? Because I think it's just a lookbook.

I have no idea if this warrants a new thread so I'll post it here first. Prada has new campaign images out on their instagram. It has #Prada365 #PradaFW17 and #ACityofWomen on it. The images look similar to the Noncomformists campaign.

Kris Grikaite, Amanda Murphy, Freja, Kiki, Cara Taylor, Natalie Westling, Nina Gulien, and Mia Brammer.

More on their instagram.

^I think the shots are for the campaign indeed, just a part of the campaign showing this collection tho.
I'm so done with Prada and their countless campaigns (that start to look all the same) showing the same clothes in the same sterile style.. And I also get so confused with them :lol:

These new campaigns were labelled "special projects" before. I think we should just considered them as digital campaigns. The only ones we will see in print are the traditional FW, SS, Pre-Fall and Resort.

Oh Prada....If at least they changed the styling....

These new campaigns were labelled "special projects" before. I think we should just considered them as digital campaigns. The only ones we will see in print are the traditional FW, SS, Pre-Fall and Resort.

Thanks for this! :flower: Even then, why bombard their audience with so many campaigns (essentially the same clothes)? Did some genius tell them the only way to court youth is with oddly titled digital campaigns? So desperate!

Released:

Alberta Ferretti by Tim Walker
Kiki
Lexi
Lineisy

Balenciaga by Johnny Dufort
Sveta Black
Oliwia Lis
Kennah Lau
Barbra-Lee Grant
Emma Leth
Eliza Douglas