F/W 17 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

^ Yes, good duo! apple, do you know the photographer?

so pleased to hear Birgit got a big campaign!

There's a series of Gucci campaign images inside both the August issues of British Vogue and Harper's Bazar, with a bright yellow background. Are they new? Every Gucci campaign looks the same to me nowadays and I genuinely cannot tell.

Freja Beha Erichsen for Longchamp by Angelo Pennetta
Givenchy by Steven Meisel

Bella will be in the Alexander Wang ad this season

I can already see her trying to look cool and badass with her frozen face and dead stare.

Vittoria will be the face of a new fragrance by Tiffany photographed by Steven Meisel
[

Last edited by a moderator:
^ + Julia Nobis, Achok Majak and Georgina Greenville (!)

Not a single big campaign for Mert & Marcus this season.

Going back 6-7 years ago, they were shooting:

Gucci
Calvin Klein
Versace
Miu Miu
Giorgio Armani
Givenchy
Loewe
DsQuared
Stella McCartney

And a few smaller brands.

Not a single big campaign for Mert & Marcus this season.

Going back 6-7 years ago, they were shooting:

Gucci
Calvin Klein
Versace
Miu Miu
Giorgio Armani
Givenchy
Loewe
DsQuared
Stella McCartney

And a few smaller brands.
Its very noticeable because they are losing even the smaller brands... lets see if they kept Laperla..

^^
It's quite strange actually.

Maybe their vision of glamour or sexiness is a little bit cliché, to not say dated today.
It's very interesting to see that the majority of the brands you mentionned had a quite "sexy" or sensual image back in the day...

A sign of a time...
Riccardo needs to comeback and maybe then, they'll be trendy again.

It's even more strange when Bruce Weber shooting so many major campaigns these days... I'd take M&M over Bruce Weber any day.

..... and Georgina Greenville (!)

Wait, what?? The return of the Gucci girl!! :woot:

Quite frankly, I'm happy M&M are notably absent this season. If only they could take a longer break! They need it. We also can't say that their brand of glamour and sexiness is passé because they actually haven't been doing that for the past 3/4 seasons now. Their new style is very similar to what we are currently being flooded with. Cold, sterile, vaguely artsy.

My dearest Alessandro Michele launched a perfume recently, we should see a campaign for that sometime soon as well. Hope it's not Hari Nef.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->