Models Who Aren't That Tall

Ths photo shows how short Caitie Greene is.

eV97WGn0.jpg

topshop

I still remember how she was listed as 5'7.5/5'8 on NEXT website before, but after her VI/debut, they bumped to 5'10 or something.

Wonder why they stretched Lottie Moss out then and not Caitie.. Lottie is around 5'4".

tumblr_odx8r5wfDo1r9on6fo2_r2_1280.jpg

livingly

is that tami on the right end? I think she's the only one in flats though

also i heard someone say that they passed tilda lindstam on the street and she was only 5'8.5... which I kinda don't believe lol!

Y

is that tami on the right end? I think she's the only one in flats though

also i heard someone say that they passed tilda lindstam on the street and she was only 5'8.5... which I kinda don't believe lol!

That's not Tami, it's Elibeidy Dani. Tami would go in the opposite thread, she very easily clears 6 feet. Elibeidy Is about 5'8.5"

Na she's taller, around 5'10".

That's not Tami, it's Elibeidy Dani. Tami would go in the opposite thread, she very easily clears 6 feet. Elibeidy Is about 5'8.5"

Tami's not quite at 6', she's 5'11" easy.

Na she's taller, around 5'10".

Tami's not quite at 6', she's 5'11" easy.

Nah, Tami was 5'11" when she was 13. I've never met her, but I've seen her in person a couple of times, I'm 6'2" and she's definitely not 3 inches shorter than I am.

c45ih4JS.jpg

taken from Rianne's thread

Is it just the photo or is Vanessa very tall or is Rianne shorter than listed? (5'10.5")

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Vanessa is closer to 6' than 5'11... but it also has to do with they way the girls are standing... Rianne's chin is down with her shoulder dropped and a wider stance... if they were standing straight side by side the difference wouldn't be so noticeable...

^Do you know how tall she is?

But that picture is not a good guide. Head bent, her overall slouchy pose and the other girl might very well have a heeled boot.

New model Halima Aden looks lovely on the runway but she looks to be only about 5'6":doh:
16908643_1833583346930084_1178884345687965696_n.jpg
img_6683.jpg
halima-aden-mfw.jpg
gettyimages-644034284.jpg

endoyin.com | nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com | motto.time.com | newculturalunderstanding.files.wordpress.com

Faretta and Amanda Googe? Faretta is in flats while Amanda has heels. Doesn't look like Faretta is much closer to the camera either (look at how close their shoes are).

Sasha is 5'7. She said it herself.

Where has she said that? I also read an interview where she says she's 5'8, don't remember where I found it. It'd be really interesting to know!:flower:

I read it somewhere on this forum, maybe this thread, but can't say where exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seltzeess
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->