Models Who Aren't That Tall

Maybe someone who has met her in real life can tell me more, but is Elsa Hosk really 5'9.5"? She looks tall in some pictures but in others she looks a lot shorter...

rexfeatures_8826275fe-e1495402199640.jpg

thesun.co.uk

Ok before everyone say this is not a good picture because everyone is on a curve, I know! :Pink: I am just shocked how Maria Borges is wearing FLATS (or ok, boots with a 1 inch heel?) and towering over 5'10 Valerie and 5'9ish Natalia in heels. The perspective of the photo amplifies it, but is she 6'? Also Tami (though I think she is wearing heels) next to Natasha omg.

I know Cara has been discussed in this thread a lot but can we just take a minute to talk about Cara standing next to Aymeline in Valerian? Saw the movie last night, girl must be 172 absolute max.

^She is. I saw her a few times, I'm 170 myself and she was as tall as me.

Although Lexi is crazy tall, Bella looks so short in this campaign. I am not sure if it is just because her shape has changed that her height is more noticable. She looks like she could even be shorter than Anna, and Anna is short. Is Bella 5'8?

vogue

Lexi isn't even standing up straight so she's even taller. I know she's 6'1" and I know IMG listed Bella as 5'8.5" before so she's probably smaller and around 5'8". Bella also has short legs which make her look smaller, imo.

I think Kaia Gerber is about 5'8".

I don't think that at all... photographed next to her mother she's the same height or taller and Cindy is 5'9 ... same when photographed with Cayley King who is listed as 5'10 (although I suspect she's not quite that tall) ... but even if she is just shy of 5'9 the kid's proportions are insane and she's just barely 16 so probably still growing...

Yeah but she's always wearing boots that add at least an inch. I do think she'll grow though. I agree about her proportions. The legs!

Not the best picture, but Sara Sampaio.

vogue

Sara’s tiny, does anyone know her real height?
credit: haileybstyle on twitter, vs_colombia on instagram, slaylebrity

I was in Paris over the weekend for FW and a few models appeared to me as not very tall. Kiki Willems and Marie Damian for example.

^I'm sorry I cannot edit my post, but I forgot about Gizele Oliveira. Quite short too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->