Pierre Casiraghi Nightclub Brawl, Natasha Poly Allegedly Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
its libel if you cant prove its true...
shes barely actually said ANYTHING and hes already got lawyers going after her for defamation of character. all she said was basically 'the truth will come out' and the guy got lawyers on her.

this is not barely anything when someone is facing 4 counts of assault..especially if she tweeted it which means theres evidence that she said it
"Ha!” Hart continued. "It’s going to be so pleasurable when the truth does come out and he’s exposed as the freaky liar he is."

Hart bristled that the story Hock told the New York Daily News is a bunch of baloney.

"Although, I have to say, I am getting a little pleasure watching him run to the press, squirming and lying in desperation,” Hart tweeted.

all the lawyer said was

"I expect her to come in and tell the truth and then, if she’s going to resort to name calling like calling my client a liar, she will open herself up to defamation and libel."

I would also get lawyers on someone if they made such comments while i was facing possible legal action especially if that person is connected to the case

The way the press are covering this and some of the comments here are just hilarious....and quite ridiculous.
At the crux of this, who really cares if Poly is a bigger model than Jessica Hart?
Seriously.

well it is Thefashionspot afterall...no one is concerned about the club owner or the prince the reason why the story wa sposted here is because it involved models

MODS: Shouldn't Anja's name be taken out of the title of this discussion since she wasn't there?

MODS: Shouldn't Anja's name be taken out of the title of this discussion since she wasn't there?

ya, especially since anja herself has come out and clarified.

i only entered this thread because of anja's name, and now that anja is exonerated in this, i can form my opinion with absolute impartiality and fairness

which is that this hart creature sounded like an ugly lingerie model (had to go by sound because i am not going to overcome my aversion to google just to check how she looks like) and looked like a bitchy idiot. again, i am speaking with absolute neutrality and callous indifference

You are the company you keep. Women who hang around such sleazy men are probably no better themselves.

^I can say that not really, for my own experience, but to each it's own.

I don't mean to sound stupid.. But I've read this story like three times and still don't understand just quite what happened.. Just that it ended with Natasha getting harassed..

The group that Jessica was with came over to the area of the group that Natasha was in and Jessica's group started everything with the whole Jessica's man group started beating up Natasha's man group?? What was said and what is this "truth that's going to come out"??

And I wouldn't necessarily say that you are who you hang out with.. Considering that you do have to take into consideration of who you hang with when you say that statement.. I know and like to hang out with people that do "bad things" but I would never personally do that..

I'm gonna say Team Poly for her being the bigger person and not going on Twitter to do the same things that Jessica did..

And put me down for Team "I had to Google 'Jessica Hart'" as well because I honestly didn't even know that girl and was mistaking her for Jessica White.. :ninja:

^ actually natasha's man group beat up jessica's.

as for the rest who knows. it is all a bit wishy washy.

No "stan wars", please. If this thread continues to be a vehicle for model promotion/bashing, it will be closed. Thank you for keeping a respectful tone and keeping the discussion substantial.

The thread title is being changed, thank you for pointing that out.

I have a feeling both sides will just go quietly and not make a fuss. Caroline will not want to push this to a courtroom and have a big battle involving her son.

I have a feeling both sides will just go quietly and not make a fuss. Caroline will not want to push this to a courtroom and have a big battle involving her son.

Isn`t (or wasn`t) she married to that Ernst August guy, who had a good share of court-appointments concerning beating a paparazzi up with an umbrella, spitting on them, urinating in public etc???

If he is Pierre`s father we know were the misbehaviour is coming from! :lol:

This will definitely go as quietly as it can. I think the general public has no idea who any of these people are, except the one guy who dated Paris Hilton. and maybe that's even stretching it a bit. definitely not going to make entertainment headline news.

Thank you for clearing that up! But this still all sounds strange to me.. Like where did it all come from?? I didn't even know there was beef between some of these people..

The guy probably just didn't like those boys cutting a deal directly with his girls without having to go through him and pay him a commission.

Model tells Manhattan prosecutors ex-nightclub owner not to blame in prince bar fracas

By EMILY SMITH and LAURA ITALIANO
Last Updated: 11:46 PM, February 29, 2012

Supermodel Shawna Christensen met today with prosecutors, where she detailed for them how the Manhattan entrepreneur who broke a European prince’s jaw with one punch was actually the victim -- not the aggressor, sources told The Post.

Christensen, who is the face of Oil of Olay products, will tell investigators that Adam Hock, who is charged with four counts of assault for allegedly decking Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi, 24; Paris Hilton-ex Stavros Niarchos, 26; Diego Marroquin, 33; and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, was the victim during a bloody brawl early Feb. 18 at the Double Seven in the Meatpacking District.

Christensen was accompanied to the hearing by lawyer Sal Strazzullo.
Asked to comment afterwards following the hour-long meeting, Christensen said, “Where’s the f--king car?"
Dressed from head to toe in black, with a woolen hat pulled down over her ears and forehead, black sunglasses, a scarf wrapped around her chin and an overcoat draped around her shoulders, she showed about as much of her Olay-oiled skin as a Taliban bride in a burka.

“She went in there alone, and whatever she said was the truth, and that’s about it,” Strazzullo said as Christensen hopped in the back seat of a chauffeur-driven Mercedes and sped off.
Christensen, who is the girlfriend of hair guru Joel Warren, was sitting at the table next to Hock's crew in the VIP area when the fight erupted.
She claimed she saw Roitfeld try and hit Hock with a magnum bottle of vodka, which triggered the barroom brawl, sources said.

Strazzullo has claimed Hock was injured in the shoulder when Roitfeld allegedly slugged him with a 1.5 liter magnum bottle of Grey Goose vodka.
Earlier this week, Strazzullo lashed out at Casiraghi and his jet-setting party pals.

“Just because you’re a prince doesn’t mean that you’re immune to being an aggressor. They don’t have the best character or credibility,” he said.
Strazzullo said Hock -- the former owner of the Hawaiian Tropic Zone in Times Square -- did most of the talking when he met with prosecutors.
“Mr Hock told the truth. I spoke way less than Mr. Hock did,” he said.

Source: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._manhattan_prosecutors_vi6kU68IJQqQfIiBxZLazN

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not want to advocate violence but I have trouble thinking of douches needing a reality check more than this three. Probably this Hock person is not the most fragrant of individuals, but i wish him all the best in his court case.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samiyaaakat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->