Sports Illustrated Swimusit Edition 2007 : Beyonce Knowles

You know something strange is going on when Beyonce is the only one in the magazine who doesn't look tacky.
Those shots of models/musicians look like they were shot by a horny 14 year old boy.

Like many of you, I hate the Beyonce cover...

However, wasn't she quite recently voted the #1 "dream girlfriend" - the woman men most fantasize about dating?

Marisa Miller (HQ)
scanned by Neo52285 @ WFT

Please do not remove the tags and make sure you give credit to the scanner if you post these images elsewhere. Thanks! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabel said:
Like many of you, I hate the Beyonce cover...

However, wasn't she quite recently voted the #1 "dream girlfriend" - the woman men most fantasize about dating?

You're right, I heard that too....
men love her and they are the ones buying this magazine....
TFS isn't exactly their target audience.:P

I can only say one positive thing about this issue and that is at least they FINALLY found some healthier bodies to display. For a while there they seemed to be appealing to gay men rather than straight!

As for the swimsuits, poses, locations...tacky, tacky, tacky!

marissa miller for istance, looks good. i wsh i had those curves.

Tyra's solo cover is by far the best SI cover of all time, right down to the art direction which seems to be sadly missing these days.

I'm pretty "Beyonce-ed" out right now. She's overexposed and annoying. But it's nice to see a black woman with a healthy body on the cover, and it helps she's not bending over doing a gratitious booty shot.

But the whole issue sucks to me. I looked over it in about 5 mins. The models in the 1st 5 pages were the hottest (like the Isreali girl), and everyone else was subpar. I can see why the models would be upset. It's like Beyonce came and swept the rug from underneath them. It's a great honor for them, but just another notch in Beyonce's belt.

But hey...at least she didn't pose with Jay-Z!!!! :lol: That woulda been too much.

The whole thing didn't seem to be actually thought out...having those models pose with the musicians looked dumb and awkard. And there wasn't much to read. And the body painted suits are tired now...but I'm not SI's target audience, so things like that will never be "out" for them.

I would like to see them put a darker woman on the cover...but I'llt ake what I can get for now. :rolleyes:

Scanned by Neo52285 @ WFT

SI 2007 (HQ)

Bodypainting picture coming soon!!!

Please do not remove the Neo's tag. If you plan to post these images elsewhere, please credit the Neo. Thanks!:flower:

gia0202 said:
maybe the problem isn't beyonce vs. the models.. maybe we need better models as a whole, so that beyonce would never be used. they need to find another body lie this. laeticia casta was AMAZING. that was back when models were able to keep all their covers.tyra is not the only one. they must dig harder.
sportsillustrated.cnn.com

I actually 100% agree with you Gia! :o :lol:

Aaah, the good ole days of Amazons and vixens!

@~PinkCouture~@ said:
Scanned by Neo52285 @ WFT

SI 2007 (HQ)

Please do not remove the Neo's tag. If you plan to post these images elsewhere, please credit the Neo. Thanks!:flower:
Bodypainting photo scanned by Neo52285 @ WFT

Last edited by a moderator:
gia0202 said:
gisele and karolina look waaaay more like trannies than beyonce.i don't know why people think si is so sacred. and with all the models dropping dead, maybe they need a break.

lmao

I don't understand why Beyonce is on the cover (although I guess this was a music issue... but still).

Marisa is always reliable in these issues. Beautiful! But please someone tell me she has implants... so I can feel better about myself. But seriously, does she?

^^Nevermind... I found the answer in the Marissa thread :smile:

i don't think so. she is from perfect ten magazine orginally. so only all-natural girls. maybe you should feel better cuz of her manly face. she was listed by male publications as buttaface. (something that doesn't happen to beyonce---so maybe that is why she got the cover)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Petrie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->