Victoria's Secret "Old School" Models

Yummy Yasmeen - Summer Sale 1996 - back cover - my own scan:
199605vscsummersale962yasmeeng.jpg

Always HOT:woot: - even with her clothes on - Yamila Diaz-Rahi (check out her thread here at the Fashionspot)- Spring Fashion 2000 - my own scans:
200001vscspfash00vol3no1943yam.jpg

200001vscspfash00vol3no1831yam.jpg

200001vscspfash00vol3no1963aya.jpg

200001vscspfash00vol3no1962aya.jpg

Click on thumbnail for BIG picture - Spring 2000 VSC - my own scan:

capt_bob said:
This is not exactly Old School but....
As requested - Naomi - cover of Xmas 2004 Gift Book - my own scan:

If someone has more early stuff please post:blush:

Rio93 said:
If someone has more early stuff please post:blush:
Sorry Rio93. Naomi really didn't do a whole lot of VSC. She did some in '96 & '97,a nd then came back in the Holiday-Xmas 2004 catalogs. That's about it:cry: !
Herewith, Naomi, along with Yasmeen, Helena & Daniela, in the 1997 Summer semi-annual sale catalog - my own scans:
Click on thumbnails fro BIG picture:

VSC 1997 summer semi-annual sale catalog - continued:
Helena, Daniela & Yasmeen - my own scans::D
Click on thumbnail for BIG picture:

Last edited by a moderator:
VSC 1999 Fall Fashion - La Bonita Benitez - Elsa Benitez :D She was so beautiful - she really should have been a really big star (check out her thread here at the Fashion Spot!) - (along with Rebecca Romijn) my own scans:
Click on thumbnails for BIG picture:

VSC 1999 Fall Fashion - La Bella Benitez - continued - my own scans:D :
199908fallfashissvol2no11043el.jpg

199908fallfashissvol2no11053el1.jpg

capt_bob said:
Sorry Rio93. Naomi really didn't do a whole lot of VSC. She did some in '96 & '97,a nd then came back in the Holiday-Xmas 2004 catalogs. That's about it:cry: !
Herewith, Naomi, along with Yasmeen, Helena & Daniela, in the 1997 Summer semi-annual sale catalog - my own scans:
Click on thumbnails fro BIG picture:

Hey Capt,
I'll come in now on this one she did do a fair amount before 1996. I saw her on video with Sante D'orazio(photographer) for a VS shoot like in 1993. Although she didn't make it her 'career', thank god and I love her for it. I wish I could help Rio, but I don't collect VS. But I will see what I can find.

VSC 1999 Fall Fashion - Daniela Pestova:woot: & Elsa Benitez:heart: - my own scans:

199908fallfashissvol2no1853els.jpg

Victoria Secret "Old School"

Thanks for The Scans Capt Bob could you tell me about The Rivalry between Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks. I heard that some of the Fashion Designers did not want both of them at the same event. Could you tell about was it true?

Lyle134 said:
Thanks for The Scans Capt Bob could you tell me about The Rivalry between Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks. I heard that some of the Fashion Designers did not want both of them at the same event. Could you tell about was it true?

The media created this rivalry. Saying 'Oh, there is a new girl(Tyra)'. Like they did with Cindy & Niki(new girl 'baby Cindy'). The only problem is people really got into it and started making something of nothing. Naomi was the scapegoat, although both fed into it. Too bad you can't be the Top like Naomi b/c there is always someone/thing trying to bring you down. They created rivalries with her & other upcoming blackmodels. But none of drama got as big as with Tyra. Alot of it is b/c Tyra was bigheaded and emotional at the same time. She wanted friends & respect, although she was the 'new' girl. But it worked out for many in the industry b/c they probably didn't want to hire more than a few blackmodels, or give more covers than they had to, if they all were successful and didn't feed into the drama of competing against each other.

OMIFAN9 said:
Hey Capt,
I'll come in now on this one she did do a fair amount before 1996. I saw her on video with Sante D'orazio(photographer) for a VS shoot like in 1993. Although she didn't make it her 'career', thank god and I love her for it. I wish I could help Rio, but I don't collect VS. But I will see what I can find.

Dear OMIFAN9 - many thanks! You could well be right! I'll have to check that out.

La Bella Benitez :heart: VSC 1999 Fall Fashion - continued - my own scans:

199908fallfashissvol2no1894els.jpg

capt_bob said:
Dear OMIFAN9 - many thanks! You could well be right! I'll have to check that out.

:lol:She would know...glad you're here Omi....luv the pics capt_bob

Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks.

OMIFAN9 said:
The media created this rivalry. Saying 'Oh, there is a new girl(Tyra)'. Like they did with Cindy & Niki(new girl 'baby Cindy'). The only problem is people really got into it and started making something of nothing. Naomi was the scapegoat, although both fed into it. Too bad you can't be the Top like Naomi b/c there is always someone/thing trying to bring you down. They created rivalries with her & other upcoming blackmodels. But none of drama got as big as with Tyra. Alot of it is b/c Tyra was bigheaded and emotional at the same time. She wanted friends & respect, although she was the 'new' girl. But it worked out for many in the industry b/c they probably didn't want to hire more than a few blackmodels, or give more covers than they had to, if they all were successful and didn't feed into the drama of competing against each other.

Thanks for answering my Question OMIFAN9.

Lil_Flip246 said:
Does any1 have Tyra's old 1990s VS Catalogue work???
I've got plenty of Tyra from the mid '90s which I hope to post soon! In the meantime - a really nice cover - Isabeli Fontana - Holiday Sale 2002 - my own scan:
200212vscholidaysale1isabelifo.jpg

One of the earliest appearances of Adriana Lima in the VSC (to my knowledge) - 1998 Fall Fashion - my own scan:
199908fallfashissvol2no1503adr.jpg

How old was she in ther Fall of '98?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->