Addicted to buying fashion magazines, who has the same problem??

Yes! With a little postage charge on top. I couldn't believe my luck - such a great issue!

I saw that. I remember not buying it because it had a flaw though... can't remember exactly what it was though.

Nice find, Manuva...and durban, I will try my best to take your advice!!

^ if this is advice about eBay can be told for us ?
:rolleyes:

Because next week i'm starting my eBay activity ^_^

My advice is to not bid when it has more than 1 day left. Put a maximum bid in at 1 minute to go, and 95% of the time you will get it.

Meee, I'm addicted. *raises hand* I buy a ton of mags every month, it's so exciting to see new covers on the stands! Lemme see...

UK Harpers
Aus Harpers
UK Vogue
US Vogue
Aus Vogue
Madison
Grazia x4
Famous x4 (don't laugh!)
Dazed & Confused (is this bimonthly?)
Another (bimonthly too I think)
Russh (bimonthly, boo)
Frankie
2x running magazines
2x photography magazines

& the odd randoms.. I-D maybe, Shop Til You Drop, Marie Claire or other fashion mags if they've a decent ed or something inside..

Holy crap.

I can't throw them out, either, and we're moving house soon so I'll need to work something out with them all. :blink:

In 2006 i started this thread, and im very happy to see there are much more magazine addicted people like me :wink:

Ohh, from where I know it?:lol: I love Vogue's! especially Italia edition but I have a lot of British ones too!:heart:

Most of my subscriptions are running out at the same time- and I am trying not to renew them...:cry: Not only all of the money involved, but they pile up and I need so much time to go through them, and then I feel guilty about the new stacks of stuff...Maybe I just need a bigger apartment...:huh: Three bedrooms- one for sleep, one for clothes (a glorified closet...), and one for magazines and books...:unsure:

I'm also an addict. I have so many magazine at home, I barely have place for other things.

Something terribly just happened half an hour ago: next to my full bookcase I have two large piles of 2 meters high standing next to my bed. Just 30 minutes ago the top halves of those 2 piles crashlanded on my bed. Thank god I was not lying on my bed. Luckily there is no serious damage. All the magazines are okay.

I'm still shaking as I type this...:(

Something terribly just happened half an hour ago: next to my full bookcase I have two large piles of 2 meters high standing next to my bed. Just 30 minutes ago the top halves of those 2 piles crashlanded on my bed. Thank god I was not lying on my bed. Luckily there is no serious damage. All the magazines are okay.

LOL, wasn't I the one who said 'What if those stacks fall on you while you're sleeping!?" :lol:

Thank Heavens the magazines are OK!! I mean, if you were busted up, you would heal..(at some point..:(unsure: But what if the magazines were hurt or ruined!! It could be a tragedy!! :o :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to know what you guys will decide to do if you were to come across the situation that you found a magazine you longed for quite a long time but the condition of the book wasn't very good (scratches or dirt on the cover or back, split on the spine, pages missing etc.). Would you still buy it? I often get caught in this kind of situation because some back issues are so hard to find and only some not-so-well-kept ones are within my reach. For me page-missing is unbearable especially if the missing pages are for the editorials!
But sometimes it's just the right issue that I want!:cry::angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->