Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Separate

Lefemmenikita

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and former NBA star Marko Jaric have split, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE.

"We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family."

Lima, 32, and Jaric, 35, met at a party in Los Angeles in 2006 and got engaged two years later on Lima's 27th birthday. They eloped in 2009, exchanging vows on Valentine's Day in a private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

"Our life, we live in a honeymoon," the Brazilian beauty told PEOPLE six months after they tied the knot. "I never saw myself being married. But after I met him, everything changed. I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."

The couple have been raising their two children – daughters Valentina, 4, and Sienna, 19 months – in Miami.

"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric told PEOPLE in 2009.

Though Lima has walked the Milan runways for Prada and showcased her killer body in nothing but lingerie for Victoria's Secret, she says, "The best job in the world for me is being a mom."

People.com

Not surprised! Hope he didn't cheat on her (again) like the rumors suggest.

^How come it was expected? I have missed all the rumors, good or bad, just thought they were living happily...

^How come it was expected? I have missed all the rumors, good or bad, just thought they were living happily...

You've missed them. I chose not to post them here because they would just be deleted most likely,

why would a man cheat on a woman like Adriana Lima? you can't be more &%/(*^* than that

^ I hear you.

Reasons why someone cheats is often not black or white. There are a lot of gray areas. I am sure there is more detail to the situation than we are aware of. When it comes down to it it is an unfortunate situation. It also goes to shows Adriana is human no matter how beautiful, sexy and goddess-like she is. Even she [allegedly] gets cheated on :(

Supposedly, he sexually assaulted a woman before he met Adriana, so she knew what she was getting into. And then supposedly he cheated on Adriana before and she forgave him. So...

Marko is doing a Serbian TV show on Friday to clear up rumors and talk about everything.

Source: TheBombshell on Bellazon

Worst thing he could do. :rolleyes:

why would a man cheat on a woman like Adriana Lima? you can't be more &%/(*^* than that

Rottenecards_34501015_czrt7vtmw5.png

rottencards.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->