Adriana Lima for Maybelline

ADRIANA LIMA has returned to her role as a Maybelline New York spokesmodel, rejoining the brand of which she was the face between 2003 and 2009. The model and Victoria's Secret Angel joins the likes of Christy Turlington, Jourdan Dunn and Marloes Horst in representing the American beauty brand.

"It's wonderful to be a part of the Maybelline New York brand again," Lima said in a statement. "I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl, and I look forward to the work we will do together. The imagery is always beautiful and positive which is what I admire most about the brand. To be a part of that again is a dream come true!"

Lima's return to the brand will be marked by print and television advertising campaigns this summer, though it has not yet been announced which products she will be representing.

"We are honoured to welcome back Adriana to our amazing roster of spokespeople," said Jerome Bruhat, global brand president of Maybelline New York. "Her passion for life and positive energy is undeniable. She truly is a Maybelline woman."

Vogue UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope they are not too retouched too. I also loved the early 2000s ads not only with Adriana but with the other models.

GORGEOUS!

Seriously -- that face! I'm so used to seeing Adriana being all sexy and hot, it's wonderfully refreshing to see her soft, natural beauty displayed like that. She's just perfect for cosmetics campaigns.

so pretty! and just the right amount of photoshop, Yay! :smile:

"Maybe she's born with it, Maybe is PHOTOSHOP"....

Maybelline Color Sensational - "The Creamy Mattes" Lipstick Collection

I'm sorry, but I've lost interest after Christy, Josie Maran's and Tomiko's departures. Same with Cindy/Sarah Murdoch and Halle B for Revlon.Those were good campaigns, every season the collection tied in with with the fashion industry. What's happening to Freja's campaigns? I haven't seen them in a while!

I wonder how well Freja sold for Maybelline, because it seems like she's been quietly dropped from the roster. I can't see any girl giving up a beauty contract so early, given the small amount of work involved in earning such a big amount of money. Maybe whenever they've earned a few million from it and have become bored...

Pretty sure Freja was dropped. And Christy came back.

Learn How To Apply Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation - Maybelline New York

Bellazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->