Alexis Bledel

Alexis and Vincent tied the knot in June. :heart:

Wonder what dress Alexis wore...

Via People:
They've gone from Mad Men costars to man and wife!

Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel are married, PEOPLE confirms.

The two exchanged "I do"s during a hush-hush ceremony in California back in June, her rep tells PEOPLE.

This is the first marriage for Kartheiser, 35, and Bledel, 32, who first met on the set of Mad Men, on which they played a pair of lovers carrying on a doomed tryst.

Aww, I'm sure she was a beautiful bride. She's so lovely, I miss seeing her onscreen :smile:

Alexis Bledel - "Billy & Ray" Opening Night in NYC - October 20, 2014.

hqparadise

i would never have thought she is 33 years old, i would have thought perhaps she is 25 years old or something,,,,lucky her she never ages it seems, :smile::smile:

^ I think it's just the composition of her facial features. She looks very child-like, same how Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande look like little teens.

Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn at Amber Tamblyn’s Dark Sparkler Book Release Party in NYC

celebmafia

^ I think it's just the composition of her facial features. She looks very child-like, same how Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande look like little teens.

I could never put my finger on what it was about alexis specifically and boom! THAT'S SO. EXACTLY. RIGHT. i'm rarely one for emoticons, much less smilies/emojis/whatever these are called, but you earned this like whoa: :clap:

nonetheless, look at the photos of her at the beach: a hat with a big brim, a coverup, a bottle of water--and that's just what i can see. i'm betting she takes fantastic care of herself in general and her skin specifically.

so now the big question: does anyone know anything about what beauty products she uses, especially sunscreen? where she goes for facials? what she does for exercise? anything at all? please & thank you & who knows--you too could be the next recipient of the ultimate show of gratitude from a 31 year old writer: sincere thanks a/o another one of the whirlygigs as seen above.

^^
Celebrity #1 - Alexis Bledel.
In the "Black Book," Alexis Beldel discusses the importance of skincare - and shares a cheap and easy treatment - olive oil! "About once a week, I steam my face with pure olive oil... You just get a bowl of hot water, dab a little olive oil on your dry spots and let it do its work. It's an old trick that really works and your skin stays soft and line free."

skintologynyc

:woot:

Get ready to go back to Stars Hollow, because maybe our dreams of a Gilmore Girls reunion are finally coming true! Actor Scott Patterson, who played the delightfully grumpy, navy-blue-baseball-cap-wearing-diner-owning Luke Danes on the beloved series, teased as much during a recent appearance on an episode of the Gilmore Guys podcast, Hello Giggles reports.

“I will say this, there are talks going on at the moment. I can’t really go into any details, but there is some activity,” Patterson confirmed. “I’m hopeful, and I’m in. I think it would be a big event, and I think it would be a great fan celebration.”
refinery29

A reunion!! :clap:
they should make a spin-off telling Rory´s life :Pink:

Alexis Bledel (Rory) and Jared Padalecki (Dean) join some of their Gilmore Girls castmates while attending the show’s highly anticipated reunion held at the ATX Television Festival on Saturday (June 6) in Austin, Tex.
The two actors were joined by Lauren Graham (Lorelai), Kelly Bishop (Emily), Scott Patterson (Luke), Liza Weil (Paris), Milo Ventimigilia (Jess), and Matt Czuchry (Logan).
During a panel at the festival, the show’s creator Amy Sherman-Palladino said Gilmore Girls would never have been put on television if she created it today.
“Today, you don’t sell Gilmore Girls, nobody buys it,” Amy said (via Huffington Post). “It was a time when a network wasn’t looking for a cohesive brand. Their brand was about the individual voices of the show.”
There was another reunion happening at the festival – Lauren hung out with her Parenthood co-stars Mae Whitman and Miles Heizer

justjaredjr.com

"Gilmore Girls" creator Amy Sherman-Palladino says TV has changed so much in the past 15 years, the show simply couldn't exist today.
"Today, you don't sell 'Gilmore Girls,' nobody buys it," Sherman-Palladino, the show's co-creator, said on Saturday during her panel ahead of the "Gilmore Girls" reunion at ATX Television Festival. She argued that it was only because of the lack of bureaucratic obstacles from the Warner Bros. network that "Gilmore Girls" was able to flourish as it did when she first sold the idea for the show in 2000.
"It was a time when a network wasn't looking for a cohesive brand," she continued. "Their brand was about the individual voices of the show."
Sherman-Palladino is an especially individual voice, to say the least. "I don't like rules," she quipped.

"They kind of just left us alone, which doesn't happen anymore," she said. "We kind of just ran wild like crazy meth kids around the Warner Brothers lot."
One of the things she and her husband and co-creator, Dan Palladino, did with that freedom was to cast Milo Ventimiglia without even having a part for him. She thought he was "cute" and decided to sign him before someone else did, before ever thinking up the role of Jess.
That free rein, though, came to an end. Ultimately, Sherman-Palladino left before the final season, due to contract disputes as the WB switched over to become the CW.
"It's always a bummer when you have to end things," she said. "I had hoped there would be a call, like, 'Hey, it's the last episode, do you want to end it?' But that didn't happen."
"It was a wonderful, golden time," she added with a sigh. "But it ended."
UPDATE 10:30 p.m. ET -- At the "Gilmore Girls" reunion Saturday evening, Sherman-Palladino was asked what would happen if the show was pitched in 2015. The series creator echoed her sentiments from earlier in the day: "They would validate my parking," she said.
"For the first 25 minutes, nothing happens. You just meet these charming people," Lauren Graham agreed, describing the pilot. "You would never have that today! There would have to be explosions before the first commercial. [Watching that] it really struck me how things have changed."
huffingtonpost.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->