Alexis Bledel

This is the first time that I notice skin texture that makes me think yeah, she´ 35 :lol:
it must be liberating for her to actually look her age, finally.

Agreed - she still looks super young, but she no longer looks like a teenager. I rather like her dress.

Hulu's Winter TCA 2017 at The Langham Huntington Hotel in Los Angeles - January 7, 2017

starity.hu

Alexis Bledel attends the "The Handmaid's Tale" Premiere at BMCC Tribeca PAC on April 21, 2017 in New York City.

cWyTybk.jpg

FXJEnsj.jpg

zimbio.com

Actress Alexis Bledel attends the Los Angeles premiere of Hulus "The Handmaids Tale," April 25, 2017 at the ArcLight Dome in Hollywood, California. / AFP PHOTO / Robyn Beck

jrBLP5i.jpg

jpgGmnb.jpg

zimbio.com
zimbio.com

This is the first time that I notice skin texture that makes me think yeah, she´ 35 :lol:
it must be liberating for her to actually look her age, finally.
from distance she still looks like a teenager.

but yeah must be liberating for her. I also look younger than I am (I´m 29, few month ago someone said i´d look like 17.... :blink: ), sometimes it´s an endless story of convention people to take you serious and dont treat you like a teenager (like when they dont know you)...

^yeah, I´ve been there as well (hey, it can be a positive thing too... once or twice I´ve got youth discounts because they thought I was a teen and didn´t ask me for id :lol:) but I think that for an actress looking like a teenager if you want to do more serious roles can be in detriment, I remember not buying her role in Mad Men because she looked way too young. Now I think that she looks like a young woman and not a teen anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Alexis Bledel of "The Handmaid's Tale" attends the Hulu Upfront Brunch at La Sirena Ristorante on May 3, 2017 in New York City.

RjYBia1.jpg

8rNUuMm.jpg

zimbio.com​

Beautiful! Great springtime outfit. I'm happy for her that she's on another hit show, it was already renewed for season two.

Alexis Bledel attends 'Paint It Black' New York premiere at the Museum of Modern Art on May 15, 2017 in New York City.

W0Bzitg.jpg

Actress Alexis Bledel attends 92Y Presents Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale' at 92nd Street Y on May 10, 2017 in New York City.

JDhgjAe.jpg

gotceleb.com, laineygossip.com​

The last look is perfect. She looks really good.

ALEXIS BLEDEL at 33rd Annual Television Critics Association Awards in Beverly Hills 08/05/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
alexis-bledel-at-33rd-annual-television-critics-association-awards-in-beverly-hills-08-05-2017_2.jpg

alexis-bledel-at-33rd-annual-television-critics-association-awards-in-beverly-hills-08-05-2017_3.jpg

Not the most flattering dress, especially the way it bunches around her stomach. I do like the shoes, though. No matter what she wears her face is perfect.

Wow, she and her stylist usually have a better sense of proportion. And then pair it with those shoes? I'm confused by mostly everything here, even the hair.

I hope she fares better at the Emmys. Major thumbs up for not pencilling in her eyebrows, though.

ALEXIS BLEDEL at The Handmaid’s Tale FYC Panel in Hollywood 08/14/2017

ALEXIS BLEDEL at Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles 09/10/2017

Actor Alexis Bledel attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

WQxc7Tf.jpg

XzT3er1.jpg

Actor Alexis Bledel of 'The Handmaid's Tale,' winner of the Outstanding Drama Series award, poses in the press room during the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

bPEj1VD.jpg

7VXB2J0.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->