Alexis Bledel

22st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California - January 30, 2016

starity.hu

I am very nervous for the GG revival, because it is my favorite show and I don't want anything ruined! But I am excited as well. She looks amazing at the SAG awards, what a stunning color on her!

Aww she looks so happy and cute. Lovely colour, not sure about the inserts at the waist.

Totally with you on the GG revival - excited, but nervous.

well looking back in this thread/justjared/anywhere, there haven't been any photos when she was supposed to be pregnant.

She's not that famous to get her pic taken everywhere but how did she manage to keep it a secret during GG promotion?! O_o :D

Wow, that was an well kept secret. She is even better in hiding then Eva Mendes.

I had a feeling that was what was going on!

That said, I'm dying for new photos of her.

Chris Craymer Photoshoot 2016 for People

hqparadise

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis Bledel is seen on April 23, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

wireimage

'Gilmore Girls: A Year in The Life' panel at Netflix 2016 Summer TCA at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles (July 27, 2016)

starity.hu

Glamour Magazine Germany (December 2016)

starity.hu

'Gilmore Girls' Fan Event In Berlin
10 Nov 2016 - Admiralspalast - Berlin Germany

hellogiggles.com

Actress Alexis Bledel attends the premiere of Netflix's "Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life" at the Regency Bruin Theatre on November 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

KJ0973f.jpg

cp8LOuC.jpg

x0QNegj.jpg

6KCICI1.jpg

zimbio.com

This is the first time that I notice skin texture that makes me think yeah, she´ 35 :lol:
it must be liberating for her to actually look her age, finally.

It's funny: I just saw the first few comments of the thread about hoping for a Gilmore girls movie (in 2010). :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->