Alicia Silverstone weds in Lake Tahoe

Tinuviel

Reaction score
asilverstone.jpg

Clueless star Alicia Silverstone and her musician boyfriend, Christopher Jarecki, were married Saturday in Lake Tahoe, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

It's the first marriage for Silverstone and Jarecki, the lead singer of the neopunk band S.T.U.N. The pair have been together for eight years.

Saturday's wedding, held for 135 friends and family at a private lakeside estate, had the happy couple barefoot as they exchanged vows on the beach.

Silverstone, 28, who first grabbed the spotlight 10 years ago as the well-meaning Valley Girl Cher in Clueless, has recently returned to the big screen with roles in Beauty Shop and Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.

In April, she talked briefly about her future family plans, telling PEOPLE: "I do want to get married and have kids, hopefully many kids."

Yay for Alicia!

Awwww, luuuvv :heart: Alicia! (her husband looks kinda on the funky side :blink: ) but I hope she's happy! :D I wish she would get better film roles (Scooby-Doo 2 ain't exactly worth my eight bucks).....would love something along the lines of Clueless again, or maybe even Excess Baggage (cute movie :wink: )

awww yeahhhhh :flower: nice looking couple anyone have more pictures?

very cool! i like alicia... she seems so sweet. her hubby is c-u-t-e!

i<3couture said:
wow 8 years! theyll be married for a loooong time. hes cute. :smile:

Exactly, hopefully a happy hollywood ending for once!
Good luck to them :flower:

Their relationship was definately kept under the radar. But I suppose Silverstone hasn't been in much of note since Clueless, or Batman... I've always liked her. :heart:

I'v always adored her and 8 years is a long time to date...so hopefully this means the marriage doesn't end like most hollywood marriages- in divorce. They look sweet together...

they are a sweet couple, congratulations to them and hope it will last forever.

T4P the article.

Congratulations to the lovely couple. :flower: I've been a fan of Alicia for quite awhile. :flower: :heart:

wow she was my age when she met her hubby :buzz: oh so romeo and juillet without the deaths :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->